Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still shopping!

I'd also been looking at the sort of clothes that Ronon might buy Jenn. And bearing in mind this is a PG forum () I thought he may get something like these.

Spoiler:

I thought he would be completely flummoxed by earth clothing and not have the foggiest idea what to buy, so he just chose something he liked but isn't entirely what Jennifer would want to wear.

Now what games are we playing.

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      well its my birthday in 3 min so im up for party games!

Happy B-Day! I know some party games
      Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I'm still shopping!

I'd also been looking at the sort of clothes that Ronon might buy Jenn. And bearing in mind this is a PG forum () I thought he may get something like these.

Spoiler:

I thought he would be completely flummoxed by earth clothing and not have the foggiest idea what to buy, so he just chose something he liked but isn't entirely what Jennifer would want to wear.

Now what games are we playing.

Not sure what game we are playing...I like the stuff but I think its too much clothes I don't mean it in that way..I'm just saying..I'll see if I can find something and post it
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

-clears throat- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PERKIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Blenca, those are lovely! I swear, if I had the body for a sari, I'd probably wear one at least once a week.
          sigpic

Comment

I dunno why I'm thinking this. Maybe because I have a certain Comic Con panel in my head (where Jewel revealed Jason's decorating obsession where candles and incense would make its way into her half of the trailer because he thought it needed more of a personality), but considering Ronon's room is so bare and simple, maybe one of the things Jennifer could have done was add more of a homey feel to it. I'm not talking all girly make-over thing (cause that wouldn't really fit either one of them), but rather use the stories he told her about Sateda and his life there to get him a couple of things for his room..?
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

I picked out Jennifer's wedding dress.

Spoiler:

sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

okay I was trying to post a pic from my PB but it wont let me so Happy Birthday Perkin!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Sue I love that Dress it is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                  Not sure what game we are playing...I like the stuff but I think its too much clothes I don't mean it in that way..I'm just saying..I'll see if I can find something and post it
                  I was thinking PG forum, PG forum PG forum...

And Dr Jenn, I have a thing about sari's as well. Haven't got the figure for them either unfortunately.

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post

Spoiler:

IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Sue_Jackson/Misc/wedding_dress_Bridal_Gown-UK_Latest.jpg[/IMG]

That is a beautiful wedding dressing Sue. Absolutely stunning.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERKIN.

Comment

yep i am now officially 23, i cant actually think of any games to play, i like kittens idea of stuff for his room

Comment

well its my birthday in 3 min so im up for party games!

Hey Perkin

gotta go get ready for company!! Monday Night Football at my house! "unexpected i might add" she mutters
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        The vid is up

Here is a youube link, I will upload it on rapid in a moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4cf_ati0Jg
                        This song is just perfect!
                        Oh that was a lovely vid. thanks for sharing it!
                        Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                        I couldn't agree more! I kinda of do that now and I've been told I'm a real flirt so she is defiantly flirting!

I do that too!

Oh here are the doctor who night photos: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Probie...octorWhoNight#
                        I need to add captions

Any news on The Lost Tribe?

Have to go in less than ten minutes because Strictly is on! and my dinner is ready
                        lost tribe-
                        Spoiler:
                        the aliens are asgard!

i think he might write her a poem or something, cause on the s4 outtakes ones of his sateden friends from reunion teases him for writing poetry!
                        oh yes poetry would definitely be a must!
                        Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post

welcome to our thread sue!
                        Most of them are quite normal here, but I admit I am not!
                        So please visit often with us! the dress is lovely I am sure Jenn will love it!

Comment

hmmm i actually think the dress has too much pink on it, but thats me, i dnt like pink! Anyone know of any good music to listen to, i have no idea whats out there atm and am starting to get bored with my old stuff, i love metal, punk, etc

Comment

Really? I didn't see any pink. I'll be off and on later, Chuck's second season is premiering tonight, and you all know how I adore Adam Baldwin, and Heroes is on tonight as well. Might be off and on right now, actually, reading a great biography on Queen Victoria.
                            sigpic

Comment

hmmm i actually think the dress has too much pink on it, but thats me, i dnt like pink! Anyone know of any good music to listen to, i have no idea whats out there atm and am starting to get bored with my old stuff, i love metal, punk, etc
                              My favorite bands/artists are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Sarah Mclachlan, Kate Havnevik, Rascall Flatts... hm... Lordi... A Boy Named Sue (they're local, so you've probably not heard of them)... And a mixture of songs from a mixture of artists... And after having watched your vids, I am definitely gonna be on the lookout for Poets of the Fall...
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                Really? I didn't see any pink. I'll be off and on later, Chuck's second season is premiering tonight, and you all know how I adore Adam Baldwin, and Heroes is on tonight as well. Might be off and on right now, actually, reading a great biography on Queen Victoria.
                                Adam's great. Met him in April and he insisted on not only making sure he signed for all the fans present, he also was determined to spend time with each and everyone (which made the queue last forever, but made it worth it)
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X