Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    -drools- Right behind her is what my dream room would look like. Just that, nothing else. Except my computer and some iPod speakers.
    lol, they zoomed in on the books during one of the intermissions and there were some really hilarious inside jokes on the covers on those books like "Have you registered for the next con, yet?" and the like

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    More about Wonderfalls.
    Spoiler:
    Watching Lying Pig, and something Heidi said after Jaye accidentally hit her with the TV struck me as weird. When they're in the hotel room and Heidi's talking to Eric after she lost her memory, she says, "I'm okay, and we're gonna be okay." She remembers everything, doesn't she!!!
    Spoiler:
    Yes, Heidi's manipulative that way
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Wow. -shakes head slowly, while giggling at the book story-
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
        Hi everyone! just popping in to say hello..gotta go..have an appointment

I LOVE THE 4400! I was heart broken when they canx the show..but I'm glad that Izzy and Kyle got together
        LOVE THE 4400!!!! In have to say it's THE original Heroes.

Welcome Sue_Jackson!!!!

The pics are now labelled http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Probie...octorWhoNight#

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Evening

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I haven't seen half of these films you are discussing, nor the TV series and I don't care for animes. But can I add one to your list of must see's, Dr Jenn?? Because I really think you should watch Red Dwarf. In fact if I think everyone should watch Red Dwarf. But I'm very biased.
          Lol. You don't know the half? I don't know most of the movies! I am better at the tv shows, so I can say something about them. I made also a list of shows I am watching now (recent or older).

Spoiler:
          Gossip Girl - I don't watch but want to, it's WB show and mz friends say it is great
          The Tudors - not bad, but I didn't get into
          Doctor Who - again, I didn't see it but probably very good
          NCIS - Mark Harmon! What more? *drools*
          Poirot - good, I like it
          Cold Case - interesting, the main character is great, similar to Without a Trace
          Rome - not bad, but I am not into historial
          Judging Amy(The Wrong Man) - good, but I don't have to see every episode
          Supernatural - cool, hot boys
          Grey's Anatomy - I know it's popular but I don't like Patrick Dempsey so I don't watch
          Heroes - OMG, I still haven't seen the ep from last week!

And what I love:
          Heroes, Lost, Bones, House (#1 for me right now ), Weeds (perfect, try it!), Dexter, Army Wives, Women's Murder Club, Smallville, War At Home (great sitcom), Spin City, Moonlighting (I found it in Czech I wanted it for so long!), 90210 (I saw the first ep only but I want to watch on - Yeah, I grew up on the original serie )

And Red Dwarf of course It's a part of education

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
          Hi guys! I'm a big Deller fan! I love seeing Jennifer and Ronon together! they look just so sweet. Ronon is so gentle and charming towards her. I believe that he is smitten with her. I mean....the way he always wants to help her, and be with her. I think it's cute.
          Welcome to the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Howdy Fuchsia. Doesn't sound like my sort of movie, at all.

Hee hee heee.

Oh!!

*sits on Pocus*

Sue Jackson - we are really, really nice normal people here. Not complete lunatics at all.... honestly.
            **waves arms* mdajfajfjdajfsaj

*tosses Blen off** pwah Shoo now I can breath again.

Don't believe her Sue. There are crazy loons that hang out here. I should know. I hang out here.

**pauses to scratch head**
            Um....that didn't come out right

**slinks back to work**
            sigpic

Comment

-cracks up at Pocus- No, I think that came out perfectly, actually.
              sigpic

Comment

Major headache... ouch

+= +lots of children
                Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

-hands Seythia Advil- Here ya go, hon.
                  sigpic

Comment

evening deller lovers, i also loved the 4400! and heroes, thoug i also havent seen the new episode yet, been too busy vidding, just downloaded a load of disney songs!!!!

Comment

The new episode was awesome, and I don't even really like Heroes all that much, I could never make myself watch the first season. I was bored last Monday night, though, so I decided to watch, and I think I'm hooked.
                      sigpic

Comment

lol, i got given the 1st 4 episodes of seson 1 by a mate and i sat and watched them one after the other, if i had only had the 1st one i doubt i would have continued watching!

Comment

I had the entire season one boxset though, I borrowed it from my aunt and uncle.
                          sigpic

Comment

ahhh i was kept hanging watching every ep as it came out, and i hate doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                              lol, i got given the 1st 4 episodes of seson 1 by a mate and i sat and watched them one after the other, if i had only had the 1st one i doubt i would have continued watching!
                              I watched the first couple of episodes, but just got bored and ended up turning it off (though I have the whole first season), while with the 4400 I was hooked really quickly. I found characters that I began caring about really quickly and that just did it for me. With Heroes, I just didn't connect to any of the characters and I just lost interest.
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Honestly, the best part of the season premiere was a quote from someone who is quickly becoming my favourite character. Gonna put it under spoiler tags so I don't ruin anything.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sylar: "Eat your brain? _______, that's disgusting."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X