Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all I went on some kind of oh I remember that memory trip..it all started when I got the sudden urge to hear Melissa Ethridge..I wann come over..so I went to you tube and from there I wanted to hear Mandy Moore..I wanna be with you.. I don't know what got into me but next thing you know I was back in the 80s and then the 90s..it was fun....

OMG! who hear knows Pictures of You by the Cure? Well, I'm a 80s baby..the youngest of 5 so I know and love all the musice from the 80s thanks to my brother and sisters... Anyway..love that song!!!

Perkins I have some song suggestions for you..for Ronon/Jenn vids of course but I think my choice of music..usually the slow type won't really work for them because there are so few scenes with them..anyhoo I have a list but my favorite would be Snow Patrol, Run.

Maybe after a couple more epi when we have more clips of them you could make a video with You Make Me Smile by Blue October?
    Please

sorry for the rant..one last thing...I just fell in love with Ray Lamontagne..before tonight I only knew one of his songs..Be Here Now..but now I know all of them. Be Here Now is a very beautiful song so if you like Dave Matthew Band or Snow Patrol..that type of music check him out and check out Be Here Now...

Back on Topic...Go Ronon/Jenn!!!!
    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
      Hi all I went on some kind of oh I remember that memory trip..it all started when I got the sudden urge to hear Melissa Ethridge..I wann come over..so I went to you tube and from there I wanted to hear Mandy Moore..I wanna be with you.. I don't know what got into me but next thing you know I was back in the 80s and then the 90s..it was fun....

OMG! who hear knows Pictures of You by the Cure? Well, I'm a 80s baby..the youngest of 5 so I know and love all the musice from the 80s thanks to my brother and sisters... Anyway..love that song!!!

Perkins I have some song suggestions for you..for Ronon/Jenn vids of course but I think my choice of music..usually the slow type won't really work for them because there are so few scenes with them..anyhoo I have a list but my favorite would be Snow Patrol, Run.

Maybe after a couple more epi when we have more clips of them you could make a video with You Make Me Smile by Blue October?
      Please

sorry for the rant..one last thing...I just fell in love with Ray Lamontagne..before tonight I only knew one of his songs..Be Here Now..but now I know all of them. Be Here Now is a very beautiful song so if you like Dave Matthew Band or Snow Patrol..that type of music check him out and check out Be Here Now...

Back on Topic...Go Ronon/Jenn!!!!
      I have to laugh because over on the JF thunk thread we have been on an 80s kick for the last week. I posted a challenge to make sigs based on songs from the 80s. We were in a youtubing mood tonight too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        I have to laugh because over on the JF thunk thread we have been on an 80s kick for the last week. I posted a challenge to make sigs based on songs from the 80s. We were in a youtubing mood tonight too.

OMG! yes, is it sad to say I had fun! What songs did you guys come up with? I get these cheesey grin on my face everytime I hear a song from the 80s! My hubby doesn't understand but I'm in love with the 80s.

When are the siggys going to be up?

Comment

oh how about anything from Ace of Base they have a couple good songs that might fit
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
            OMG! yes, is it sad to say I had fun! What songs did you guys come up with? I get these cheesey grin on my face everytime I hear a song from the 80s! My hubby doesn't understand but I'm in love with the 80s.

When are the siggys going to be up?
            Songs hmmm lets see

Def Leppard Photograph, Pour Some Sugar on Me
            ZZ Top Sharp Dressed Man
            Corey Hart Sunglasses at Night
            Culture Club Do You Really Want to Hurt Me

oh too many to mention here. Not many sigs have been made yet, but there are some. I put the 2 I made in my profile album. I was going to make some today but have a killer headache which has kept me from being creative.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, almost 5 am here, gonna call it a night and hope for more fanfic/vid goodness when I get up again
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Night MissKitten

EDIT oooooo page 998
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  Songs hmmm lets see

Def Leppard Photograph, Pour Some Sugar on Me
                  ZZ Top Sharp Dressed Man
                  Corey Hart Sunglasses at Night
                  Culture Club Do You Really Want to Hurt Me

oh too many to mention here. Not many sigs have been made yet, but there are some. I put the 2 I made in my profile album. I was going to make some today but have a killer headache which has kept me from being creative.
                  Those are all good songs I hope you feel better.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Night MissKitten

EDIT oooooo page 998
                  Congrats to us..we've been busy posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    And some more pics.

Spoiler:

Oh my lookie lookie who I see.
                    Janet
                    sigpic

Comment

Cannot wait to see First Contact. Lots of Sqqqueeeeeeeeeeee to be had by the sounds of it

Not to mention a bit of Thunking of a certain Colonel Sexy Pants
                      Janet
                      sigpic

Comment

O.o Colonel...Sexy...Pants...? o.O
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone

Here are some more lovely First Contact pics.

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning Blen
                            I just saw Congrats on 4000 posts
                            And some lovely caps

Spoiler:

I love this one, the look he gives to Rodney is precious

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              YAY!
                              Spoiler:
                              -thinks, then yells- But that means there's a better chance of it being Lorne!!!
                              NO!!! LORNE CAN'T DIE!!!!!!

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                              Good morning Blen
                              I just saw Congrats on 4000 posts
                              And some lovely caps

Spoiler:

I love this one, the look he gives to Rodney is precious

Love the look!!!

Okay - what's this about
                              Spoiler:
                              going to earth and the stargate not being there?

Also anyone seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbIl7...eature=related
                              DON'T CLICK ON SPOILER UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN!
                              Spoiler:
                              OMG OMG!!! THE ASGARD ARE BACK!!!!!!! They will be on team Ronon

Also - promo up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5SZ1...eature=related

Going to watch first contact

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                                Also anyone seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbIl7...eature=related
                                DON'T CLICK ON SPOILER UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN!
                                Spoiler:
                                OMG OMG!!! THE ASGARD ARE BACK!!!!!!! They will be on team Ronon
                                You got to be kidding me
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't believe THE ASGARD

I'm still in shock

Comment

Working...
                                X