Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's torture! I NEED to know what happens.

We can hope that some enterprising fic writer comes up with something about what our two lovebirds get up to.

Edit - Forgot to say - I hope are feeling OK now SeN

Comment

Hey guys from both sides of the fence...

First Contact was great, thoroughly enjoyed it. Generally I like the way the triangle is going, although I hate calling it that... so far equal opportunities in the squee department, IMO.

Hate to post this, but these caps just keep on speaking to me... and not always in a Team McKay kind of way...
      (Got Jack Sparrow on my mind...)
      Spoiler:

PS anyone know how to remove that pesky attachment thing...? I can't hide it.
      Last edited by fuchsia; 27 September 2008, 01:16 PM.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Blen - it won't be me. I'd like to, believe me, but I'm barely inspired enough to work on my Wild West AU. Sigh.

EDIT: fuchsia, I love it! Hee...Jack Sparrow.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I wondered where you had got to SeN.

I wonder if I listen really carefully if I can hear Mountie squeeee down in Wilshire.

And Dr Jenn I noticed! I honestly can't stop laughing about it.

Edit - Mellow. I don't think Dr Jenn is talking about our McKellery mates.

Edit again - Shanna

I forgot about the J/T moment in all my squeeing about R/K. Lovely little scene.
          You probably can!

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post

First Contact was great, thoroughly enjoyed it. Generally I like the way the triangle is going, although I hate calling it that... so far equal opportunities in the squee department, IMO.

Hate to post this, but these caps just keep on speaking to me... and not always in a Team McKay kind of way...
          Spoiler:

Great pic! and caption!

I have to get offline now... MID EPISODE! SO I will watch it all tomorrow morning!
          Night all!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

it is an idea if the plot bunnies line up maybe
            sigpic

Comment

Poor Mountie!

Fuchsia- LOVE the cap. I wonder if I can green you? Will try in a moment.

And as for the attachment thing, isn't there somewhere in your options where you can delete them. I'll go & check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post

Spoiler:

*sneaks around*
                Watch out fuchsia, they gonna try to bribe you after this.
                But I loved the pic too.
                sigpic

Comment

we know that you McKeller people are just deluding yourselfs you all know that Wildthing will win
                  sigpic

Comment

Fuchsia - go into My Controls. At the bottom of the panel on the left, you will see Attachments. Click that & then you can tick which attachment you want to delete and hey presto

BTW would you like a cookie. Or some ice-cream perhaps? *whistles innocently*

Comment

Or a nice, alcoholic(or non-alcoholic if you don't drink or are too young), not-drugged-at-all-so-we-can-kidnap-you-and-hypnotize-you-to-become-one-of-us beverage?

Edit: Fuchsia, I love it! -giggles madly-
                      sigpic

Comment

Fuchsia - go into My Controls. At the bottom of the panel on the left, you will see Attachments. Click that & then you can tick which attachment you want to delete and hey presto

BTW would you like a cookie. Or some ice-cream perhaps? *whistles innocently*
                        Blen, I would love a cookie!!!

Thanks for the advice but it's not the big pic i want to delete it's just that little thumbnail attachment!!
                        I upload from my hard drive and then copy the shortcut....*IS KEYBOARD CHALLENGED*

Comment

The advice I gave you will delete the thumbnail attachment, Fuchsia.

What sort of cookie do you fancy?

Comment

I have news about the death
                            Spoiler:
                            it is NOT Zalenkia YAY!! he is in 11 eppys this season and he will be in Vegas so he will live.
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY!
                              Spoiler:
                              -thinks, then yells- But that means there's a better chance of it being Lorne!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

The advice I gave you will delete the thumbnail attachment, Fuchsia.

What sort of cookie do you fancy?
                                I think a piece of humble pie might fit the bill...

I really should learn to have some faith, shouldn't I? I did what you suggested and it worked!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X