Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know! We are waiting up as SB is still awake. I'm going to have to chloroform her in a minute if she doesn't drop off soon.

Comment

That's nice, to have something so beautiful to believe in, even thou it not so true

Comment

Lol poor SB I cannot imagine waiting to another day. I was very curious kid

Comment

Is SB still a believer? My daughter is and she's 10!
          But i think the light might be dawning and this will be our last year...

A is for the angel Ronon puts on top of the tree... (Jenn can't reach)

B is for the bright lights all around! (luvs Christmas lights)

C is for the cracker that they pull together. Inside was a ring that Ronon gave to Jenn.

D is for the squeak of delight from Jenn as he slides the ring on her finger.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Santa is in Casablanca

Comment

Oh yes SB believes. It helps having the Santa Tracker. I read her this bit and she was most impressed. Sounds very plausible.

The moment that radar indicates Santa has lifted off, we use our second detection system. Satellites positioned in geo-synchronous orbit at 22,300 miles from the Earth’s surface are equipped with infrared sensors which enable them to detect heat. Amazingly, Rudolph's bright red nose gives off an infrared signature which allow our satellites to detect Rudolph and Santa

Comment

*popping in* Christmas celebration is over and done with (in other words, we've unwrapped all the presents). I've gotten some pretty nice things, a portable DVD player, a Studio Ghibli movie, some dragon figures and bedsheets with dragons on them I laughed loudly when my sister's in-laws gave me anti-wrinkle cream (I was the youngest person there... I am 24). Apparently they think I should get started early

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Hi everyone! I'm back from work and finished now until 7th January . Someone who is a bit cheeky asked the boss if we could all go early and he said yes. So that worked out well. And I was hoping that while I was at work my house would be cleaned and tidy when I got home. Fuchsia please could you put Mr Blen next on your list for the husband murdering hit man.

Now here's a very important website. It's the NORAD Santa tracker. It tells you exactly where Santa is right now! At this very moment he is in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan.

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html
                LMAO, I LOVE that the only place Santa's been to in Norway is Trondheim (which is where I am celebrating Christmas this year). It's not where I'd expect him to go, since both Oslo and Bergen are bigger places. But apparently Santa thought it was important to come to wherever I was

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Awesome about the link! I was wondering if I'd have to hunt for that! For all of you fans of SG-1, here's an awesome Christmas fic. Teri updates it every year. Norad Tracks Santa
                LMAO, I've gotta read that one (better save the chappies while I still got internet access) Okay saved.
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

And..

C is for the cracker that they pull together. Inside was a ring that Ronon gave to Jenn.

D is for the squeak of delight from Jenn as he slides the ring on her finger

E is for excitement as they open their Christmas presents.

Edit - Sounds like you got some lovely things Kitten.

Comment

D is for the squeak of delight from Jenn as he slides the ring on her finger

E is for excitement as they open their Christmas presents.

F is for the firelight twinkling on the log hearth... (they snuggle)

Throw that wrinkle cream over here, Kitten, there are some in greater need!

Comment

I am off to bed, god night everyone and have fun

Comment

Nigh SeN... sleep well!!!

Comment

Good night SeN, have a nice one

Comment

Anyone and everyone feel free to jump in to the abc game... we have to get to z before my daughter gets out of the bath!!!

Comment

Santa is in London

Comment

Arghhh!
                                Daughter is out of bath... so I have to go... love to you wherever you are and enjoy yourselves!
                                Night-night!

Comment

Working...
                                X