Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    The tattoo that the character od Ronon has on his neck is his military rank on Sateda

couple things fisrt Thank goodness I am not the only one that has that reaction to his name and second I love seeing him and was so mad when they cut him out of the other movies I miss having that eyecandy.
    Was it mentioned in the commentaries? I wouldn't have thought of that. His commander from Trinity didn't have one that I noticed and neither did his friends from Reunion. Or do I not have a leg to stand on?

Oh and DrJenn? Have fun with the plot bunnies!!!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Brat. Already have over fifty, lest you forget, I did not need another one...thank god it was easily satisfied...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4486804/1/Survival But...But I wrote a fic...damn...

-grins- Not at all, I've always giggled when I hear that name! And I was mad, actually! Oliver's *last* year for a chance at the Quidditch Cup was in the third year, and they didn't show that?! And Harry saw him at the Quidditch World Cup!(Also saw Cho, but let's agree not to talk about *that*, 'kay?)
        sorry about ruining your idea with the fic I liked it though

yeah there was yelling and red seeing with the Oliver thing but least I start doing it all over again it is dropped *deep breaths*

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
        Thats right, although I usually date older guys. I don't know about you but I've never seen a 20-year-old boy who could honestly be considered a 'man'.
        Maybe.. when I'm 40 I'll think about looking for men who are slightly younger. but I doubt that there will be more than 2-5 years difference.
        I agree with that very much I guess when I am older that age thing wont matter as much but I can't go too much younger there is an oddness to me about being old enough to be a parent of you know

Was it mentioned in the commentaries? I wouldn't have thought of that. His commander from Trinity didn't have one that I noticed and neither did his friends from Reunion. Or do I not have a leg to stand on?

I don't remeber where I heard it and yeah that guy from Trinity had one but on the other side and I know the Chick and at least one of the three from Reunion had the tattoo's give me a little bit and I can find pics of them
        sigpic

Comment

Brat. Already have over fifty, lest you forget, I did not need another one...thank god it was easily satisfied...
          I am not a brat! I am well indulged. And that includes reading all of your guys' fics!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, my stepmom's sister is almost fifty, I think. Six kids, too.

I still need to watch Reunion...and most of the episodes, actually. I've seen bits and pieces from all five seasons so far. Anyone know Lorne's first appearance?
            sigpic

Comment

I am not a brat! I am well indulged. And that includes reading all of your guys' fics!!!!
              Very well indulged. And in that case, go read some of my others...please...and tell me what I should fix in later chapters.
              sigpic

Comment

I still need to watch Reunion...and most of the episodes, actually. I've seen bits and pieces from all five seasons so far. Anyone know Lorne's first appearance?
                I wanna say Runner but I might be wrong

okay and as promised others from Sateda all with Tattoos on the neck (if Tyre had one I never saw it)

Spoiler:

that was the best I could find there is a really blury shot of it

okay and so I am back on topic

sigpic

Comment

-snickers- I haven't seen Reunion, but I have seen a video of that last scene, I love it! Apparently the guy didn't even know Jason was gonna slap him.
                  sigpic

Comment

-snickers- I haven't seen Reunion, but I have seen a video of that last scene, I love it! Apparently the guy didn't even know Jason was gonna slap him.
                    yeah I thought the look on his face was priceless and they said they thought about doing the same thing to
                    Spoiler:
                    Joe in Broken Ties when Ronon punched him but they decided to tell him
                    sigpic

Comment

SG-1 - Season 7. Enemy Mine.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I wanna say Runner but I might be wrong

okay and as promised others from Sateda all with Tattoos on the neck (if Tyre had one I never saw it)

Spoiler:

that was the best I could find there is a really blury shot of it

okay and so I am back on topic

Ok, I see the tats now. And you were right about Evan's first appearance on SGA.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello.

sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I knew about Enemy Mine but for some reason I didn't think about it but yay I was right about Runner
                          sigpic

Comment

-needs to watch Runner again- Aww, why'd they have to tell him?!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love 'Runner'
                              The conversation between Evan and Rodney at the beginning is priceless.

Hm, Don't know about Reunion.
                              I don't like the way Ronon acts.
                              This man-ape behaviour is something I had to endure all the time when I was still a waitress. Incredibly stupid but also very adorable
                              += +lots of children
                              Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

-grins- I mostly want to see my favourite line..."Stop hitting me!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X