Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I'll beta it for you. I love betaing!
    Thank yooooou, I'll send you a message when I'm finished *hugs*

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!! OMG Lisa is Preg again Jason is gonna have another baby!!!!!!!!!! Jason's mom even confirmed it on his site.
    That's great
    They all look so happy. I love Lisa and Jason and their little girl.
    The only thing that bothers me is that Lisa's oldest daughter is one year younger than me... and that my ex-boyfriend is 6 years older than Jason.
    It's just somewhat... creepy to think of it like that
    += +lots of children
    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

-grins- Seythia, babe, you want creepy? I went around to my stepmom's parents' house for Christmas the year I was still nineteen, and her sister was there, with her 20-year-old boyfriend, and their baby!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        -grins- Seythia, babe, you want creepy? I went around to my stepmom's parents' house for Christmas the year I was still nineteen, and her sister was there, with her 20-year-old boyfriend, and their baby!
        My cousin who is 2 years younger than me has a step mother that is her age that is creepy
        sigpic

Comment

Okay... yes. That -is- creepy.
          I take everything back I said before
          Although I think it's interesting. More and more men choose older women.
          += +lots of children

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
            which is another reason I will probably always be single I definatly don't date younger than me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
              I know a thirteen year old who had a twenty two year old boyfriend...

which is another reason I will probably always be single I definatly don't date younger than me
              nothing wrong with dating younger people just make sure there not TOO much younger. I mean, I'm ok with dating people a year younger than me. As long as I like them enough.

Two of my sisters eggs died

Need to make more emoticons. I'm bored.

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Me neither, DG! I mean, within a year of my age is my limit. -sighs- No Dan Radcliffe for me, damn...Oh, well, Will Moseley's only a month younger!
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

For some reason, that look he's giving her just kills me, I start laughing every time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kzaciswan View Post
                      I know a thirteen year old who had a twenty two year old boyfriend...

nothing wrong with dating younger people just make sure there not TOO much younger. I mean, I'm ok with dating people a year younger than me. As long as I like them enough.

Two of my sisters eggs died

Need to make more emoticons. I'm bored.
                      wow 13 and 20 mmmm biting tongue

and I guess it is perogitive all I can think of when I think of a guy younger than me is all the stupid retarded thing the guys at my high school used to do (which is why I started dateing older than me) and I just cringe. Dateing my age is okay but I don't know that I can do younger

Me neither, DG! I mean, within a year of my age is my limit. -sighs- No Dan Radcliffe for me, damn...Oh, well, Will Moseley's only a month younger!
                      I am probably going to be hated Dan is okay but even if I was younger no now the kid that played Oliver Wood oh he was a hottie (for someone far too young for me)
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! Did anyone else notice in those pics on the links DG gave us that Jason doesn't really have that tattoo on his neck? I always thought he did! Now it makes me wonder what significance it has to Ronon's character!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Crap, Ever, now you put a plot bunny in my head! And DG, Sean Biggerstaff(-snickers immaturely-) is the reason I got into Harry Potter, a friend had me watch so I could see Oliver Wood.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Hi everyone! Did anyone else notice in those pics on the links DG gave us that Jason doesn't really have that tattoo on his neck? I always thought he did! Now it makes me wonder what significance it has to Ronon's character!
                            The tattoo that the character od Ronon has on his neck is his military rank on Sateda

Crap, Ever, now you put a plot bunny in my head! And DG, Sean Biggerstaff(-snickers immaturely-) is the reason I got into Harry Potter, a friend had me watch so I could see Oliver Wood.
                            couple things fisrt Thank goodness I am not the only one that has that reaction to his name and second I love seeing him and was so mad when they cut him out of the other movies I miss having that eyecandy.
                            sigpic

Comment

The tattoo that the character od Ronon has on his neck is his military rank on Sateda
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4486804/1/Survival But...But I wrote a fic...damn...

couple things fisrt Thank goodness I am not the only one that has that reaction to his name and second I love seeing him and was so mad when they cut him out of the other movies I miss having that eyecandy.
                              -grins- Not at all, I've always giggled when I hear that name! And I was mad, actually! Oliver's *last* year for a chance at the Quidditch Cup was in the third year, and they didn't show that?! And Harry saw him at the Quidditch World Cup!(Also saw Cho, but let's agree not to talk about *that*, 'kay?)
                              sigpic

Comment

Thats right, although I usually date older guys. I don't know about you but I've never seen a 20-year-old boy who could honestly be considered a 'man'.
                                Maybe.. when I'm 40 I'll think about looking for men who are slightly younger. but I doubt that there will be more than 2-5 years difference.
                                += +lots of children

Comment

Working...
                                X