Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
    Me, I like Mead . Nice and smooth, no burning and yet you get that nice tingly feeling... Kind of like a marathon of Atlantis of nothing but Lorne and Ronon .

And I love that fic of yours Nika. I'm LadyReeana, BTW, that has been reviewing it on FF.net. It's coming along beautifully and if anyone here hasn't checked it out, yet, please do! It's like crack! Only better and with fewer side effects!

Oh, and could a nice, sweet person post some season four pics of Ronon? i don't have many and I think he looked his best in that season. Not so much this one, but he was looking quite tasty in the latest episode :yummy:.
    LOL I'm more of a Lag' fan -- or Talisker, Oban... er... the list is long. Oh, and Glen Breton (if you haven't tried Canada's only, you need to! )

Glad you're likin' the fic! I'm afraid that GLENN (the evil plot bunnies) are really going to get twisty before we're done. LOL...

And I think Ronon pic's from S4 work very nicely with just about any form of booze or chocolate. Especially 'cause it was his real hair and he was able to pull it out of the way, not leave it hanging down blocking that gorgeous face all the time.

Nika
    sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
    MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
      Me, I like Mead . Nice and smooth, no burning and yet you get that nice tingly feeling... Kind of like a marathon of Atlantis of nothing but Lorne and Ronon .

And I love that fic of yours Nika. I'm LadyReeana, BTW, that has been reviewing it on FF.net. It's coming along beautifully and if anyone here hasn't checked it out, yet, please do! It's like crack! Only better and with fewer side effects!

Oh, and could a nice, sweet person post some season four pics of Ronon? i don't have many and I think he looked his best in that season. Not so much this one, but he was looking quite tasty in the latest episode :yummy:.

Hi Vatazes! Long time no see!

And Ronon hotness? Personally, I think he was hotter in season 3. Although season 4 with Ronon and Jenn is just HOT HOT HOT!!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you Blen! They look scrumptous.

And I love season 3 Ronon, but season 4 stands out becuase of some of his interactions with Jenn. And yes, he would have been hotness extraordinaire if not for that aweful wig! And it dosen't just cover his face, it covers his neck!

Jason with his real hair in Tracker.... :THUNK:

Uhm, where was I? Oh yeah! Thank you kindly again for the pics. Nice and juicy!

And Nika- you are evil . Twists and turns! Oi! Is the next chapter up yet?????

sig by DG .
        I can be found here:

Comment

Wait! Is Nika's new chapter up and I missed it?
          sigpic

Comment

I liked the way his real hair framed his face instead of just hanging there limply like the wig does.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Wait! Is Nika's new chapter up and I missed it?

Just posted chapter 11 and am hard at work on chapter 12!!!

And what I don't like about the wig is how they're pulling his real hair out around his face like some curly feathered look. Very 70's... I miss the neck and face shots (sigh).

Nika
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nika View Post

And what I don't like about the wig is how they're pulling his real hair out around his face like some curly feathered look. Very 70's... I miss the neck and face shots (sigh).

Nika
                Oh oh THANK YOU!!!! *goes to read*

Comment

Nika
                  Sweeet! I'm off to read!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Nika!
                    Your evol!!!

Love the new chapter!

Comment

By the way, Happy Veteran's Day to all vets out there. Happy Remembrance Day to you people across the pond! Is that a veteran's remembrance day as well?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                        Hey Nika!
                        Your evol!!!

Love the new chapter!

LOL!! Don't blame me... blame GLENN... they're the ones coming up with all these reasons poor Jen just can't get beamed up to safety!

I'm starting Chapter 12... and unfortunately for her... this rescue isn't going to be easy... I'll also have to google the effects of being tazered.... I'm guessing there'll be a whopper of a headache!!!!

Nika
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL!! Don't blame me... blame GLENN... they're the ones coming up with all these reasons poor Jen just can't get beamed up to safety!

I'm starting Chapter 12... and unfortunately for her... this rescue isn't going to be easy... I'll also have to google the effects of being tazered.... I'm guessing there'll be a whopper of a headache!!!!

Nika
                          LMAO! Where can I get a hold of this GLENN's....
                          Spoiler:
                          They could at least give Lorne a kiss!

Oh HURRY!!!! with the next chapter

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi

I was playing with sprites now and look what I made Jennifer, from First Contact probably.

It's great site, you can easily make your own:http://www.tektek.org/dream/

Comment

Hahaha, that's awesome, Sen! Where did you make that?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's Remembrance Day here - wreath laying at the Centotaph in London etc.

SeN - I love your little Jennifer. I'm off to have a play.

Comment

Working...
                                X