Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!
    I have a good voice... well... no. But no one's here to listen *lol*

Youremember the Gin I drank yesterday? I had a pretty bad hangover this morning.
    Remind me never to drink again

I' so looking forward to the day after tomorrow... I want to have hatchlings already
    += +lots of children
    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

hey look all of them have big holes in them told you they go fast once they crack!

Enjoy your music
      sigpic

Comment

Sigh. Watching "A Knight's Tale" and being sad all over again about Heath Ledger. Also, Wash is in it and he's sporting bright red hair.

I should have a Firefly marathon next weekend. Hmm.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
          Sigh. Watching "A Knight's Tale" and being sad all over again about Heath Ledger. Also, Wash is in it and he's sporting bright red hair.
          Aw, yeah
          I'm looking forward to the 'The Dark Knight'

You know... the funny thing about German titles is, that most of the time, they sound really ridiculous.
          Like 'A Knights's Tale'
          It's called 'Ritter aus Leidenschaft' in German.
          That would be something like 'Knight out of passion' *LOL*
          += +lots of children

Comment

I was checking the spoilers for Tracker & I thought I'd check out the guy cast to play

Spoiler:
            Kiryk, the new runner.

Here he is Mike Dopud

Looks a bit tasty *drifts of picturing him & Ronon in a fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I was checking the spoilers for Tracker & I thought I'd check out the guy cast to play

Spoiler:
              Kiryk, the new runner.

Here he is Mike Dopud

Do you realise that we will most likely have the following scenario:

Spoiler:
              Ronon fights the other runner, Rodney takes Jen somewhere safe while Ronon does the hard work and ... there will be a Rodney/Jen moment just because Ronon is busy saving their asses?That's so not fair!

Ahhh, 100 posts ^__^101 *lol*
              Not as much as you, but it's getting better *lol*
              Last edited by Seythia; 10 August 2008, 10:21 AM.
              += +lots of children

Comment

I hope not! Still Jennifer will know
                Spoiler:
                who she really has to thank for rescuing her.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 100 POSTS SEYTHIA!

They soon mount up.

And another thought about Tracker.

Spoiler:
                How do we think Jennifer learns to "kick ass"?

Do we think that Ronon taught her, or Teyla? Or someone else?

And who would you prefer it to have been.

I would like Teyla to have taught her & then she can really surprise Ronon & Rodney.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Kiryk, the new runner.

Here he is Mike Dopud

Spoiler:
                  Yeah, he does Ronon and him together... *drools*

Seythia, congrats on 100!!!

Comment

That is my thought Jennifer will know who did all the work and I like the idea of
                    Spoiler:
                    Ronon teaching Jennifer but Blen I think you are right it could be much better if Teyla tought her and then Jennifer could suprise him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Personally I hope that
                      Spoiler:
                      no one is teaching her how to kick ass. I mean, we already have Teyla. I don't want to have Jennifer turned into a sci-fi wonder woman (as much as I LOVE Wonder woman,, Jen should stay the way she is)

OffT
                      Spoiler:
                      Our local football club has just reached the next round in the German league cup. I'm SO happy

Thanks for the congratulations ^____^
                      += +lots of children

Comment

I thought that

Spoiler:
                        Teyla & Jennifer seemed closer this season. Perhaps we should keep our eyes open & try to spot any hints in the next few episodes about who may be giving her lessons.

Also I would love to see the expressions on Ronon & Rodneys face is she did something really unexpected.

Edit -

Seythia

Spoiler:
                        She apparently will be doing some ass kicking. Joe M said in his blog & Jewel herself said she's learned how to use a gun & has been taking lessons from Bam Bam.

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                          Personally I hope that
                          Spoiler:
                          no one is teaching her how to kick ass. I mean, we already have Teyla. I don't want to have Jennifer turned into a sci-fi wonder woman (as much as I LOVE Wonder woman,, Jen should stay the way she is)

OffT
                          Spoiler:
                          Our local football club has just reached the next round in the German league cup. I'm SO happy

Thanks for the congratulations ^____^
                          I am not wanting her to be another Teyla but it would be good if she could kinda defend herself some instead of having to depend on others. I mean I am in no mean s a fighter but I know some basic selfdefense.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone..Do you read Joe M's blog? Well they are seriously beating up and Keller over there so I had to post this...
                            Spoiler:
                            Hi Joe,
                            With all the Anti-Keller postings I had to break the cycle that most people will not post a comment when they like or are for something.
                            There are many more Pro-Keller fans than they are Anti-Keller. Generally, our society likes to complain and they want to be heard, in this case I hope TPTB do not read into the few that amplify themselves to sound like many.
                            I like the way Keller is portrayed and I don’t see it as her being weak or unsure. I see her being thrown into a different galaxy, where everything you thought you knew may not be right or only partly correct. I personally think one of the reasons why the Anti-Kellers thinks Keller is weak or so unsure is because she is the only one we know of like this. Basically, all the other characters were introduced to us viewers “kicking ass” we didn’t get to see them coming into their own. I’m certain at one point John, Ronon, Teyla, and even Rodney were unsure of themselves, showed fear, and wondered if they had what it takes to carry on. I look forward to learning more about Keller and all the characters and see how they all develop.
                            Just one last thing, not a fan of the McKeller, please let it be Ronon/Keller….just let me know how much and to who to write the check out to :-)

Spoiler:
                            Kiryk, the new runner.

Here he is Mike Dopud

Spoiler:
                            He is hot! I hope they fight without shirts on..you know how Ronon can get don't right primal

Spoiler:

I would like Teyla to have taught her & then she can really surprise Ronon & Rodney.
                            My answers...
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla or even Ronon..but hoping Teyla so they can become better friends

Teyla

I think it should be a suprise of how well she did..not that she was learning how to fight
                            Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Excellent response there Mellow. Very good points.

And I love the last little bit about R/K!

Comment

Excellent response there Mellow. Very good points.

And I love the last little bit about R/K!
                                Thanks! I just had to slip that in there!
                                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X