Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I'm going to be very interested to see what Joe puts in his blog later Lets hope for some stinging set downs to some of the posts on there.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2063/...6f3e1e278c.jpg

BTW I've been thinking again Everyone's gone out & I have nothing else to do!

Do you remember in Jason's interview he mentioned he didn't think that
    Spoiler:

Ronon & Rodney should be fighting over the same woman? He thought it should be Shep & Ronon?

Does anyone think that the scene in The Seed where John tells Jennifer to get some rest and then looks after her when she leaves, could be a slight nod in that direction?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3129/...39e6645ee3.jpg
    I could be a nod but I see it more like a
    Spoiler:
    missunderstanding maybe you know Ronon could see John talking to her as something more than it is.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    The funny thing is, in a certain way, Ronon and Rodney are the same type. They are both outsiders and until they came to Atlantis loners. They were on the outside for different reasons, but they were still on the outside.
    I agree there are a lot of ways that with everyone in that team is on some level like another person thus why they compliment each other so very well as a team.

Mellow I love that and I am glad that you sent that!

and as an OT look my Pink Dragon Memina is an Adult
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I agree there are a lot of ways that with everyone in that team is on some level like another person thus why they compliment each other so very well as a team.

Agreed

Comment

Spoiler:
        missunderstanding maybe you know Ronon could see John talking to her as something more than it is.

Ohhh. I like that idea DG! So when
        Spoiler:
        Rodney is out of the picture (off with Katie Brown - who I have decided HAS to come back ) Ronon sees John talking to Jennifer & gets into fits of jealousy - forgetting that John is just waiting for Kanaan to die & then he, John, can be with Teyla.....

Comment

So very tired, and...hey, my purple egg has a little crack in it.

Yay.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Ohhh. I like that idea DG! So when
            Spoiler:
            Rodney is out of the picture (off with Katie Brown - who I have decided HAS to come back ) Ronon sees John talking to Jennifer & gets into fits of jealousy - forgetting that John is just waiting for Kanaan to die & then he, John, can be with Teyla.....
            Exactly that I mean we have already seen and heard John is a Ronon/Keller shipper so of course he would never make a move on her.

oh and my little stone dragon has a name he is Masso. I know have 4 females and 2 males.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              I find it odd that someone here is from Germany?
              Originally posted by Seythia View Post
              Yup, and both are very very honest even thugh they show it in a different way

He, two people,already.
              German invasion?
              Who knows
              Actually, Stars is from Germany too. She usually is over at the Ronon thunk thread though.

Spoiler:

Mellow I love that and I am glad that you sent that!

and as an OT look my Pink Dragon Memina is an Adult
              Memina is pretty! Masso is getting bigger isn't he?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

-grins- No, that was my answer to the challenge Seythia set, of translating that into English if we're not German.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  -grins- No, that was my answer to the challenge Seythia set, of translating that into English if we're not German.
                  Aaah oh, not quite.
                  More like 'It's great that there is someone else from Germany'

You'll get your candy (at least something sweet) nonetheless:
                  Spoiler:
                  += +lots of children
                  Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Looks yummy!
                    What is it?
                    sigpic

Comment

jason binn 8/10/08
                      *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm glad my post was OK. I was trying to say it without coming off too hostile towards anyone..but people are going crazy over...I notice the ones that are pro-keller just say hey I like her and leave her alone but the anti-keller just pick her apart and I just can't see why (maybe I'm biased) but we have seen her in very few episodes for such a disliking..they just focus on that "missing" epi which is stupid. What about the dream epi..forgot the name but the one with Shep and the crystal..she was the one who figured it out...why doesn't she get credit for that? I hope the writers proves all the anti-kellers wrong and don't let us down with the Ronon/Jenn ship. At this point I think the truly hateful ones won't like Keller no matter what she does because of her age she shouldn't be CMO..its unrealistic???? Now they want things to realistic..in the Pegasus Galaxy??
                        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                          Hey everyone! I'm glad my post was OK. I was trying to say it without coming off too hostile towards anyone..but people are going crazy over...I notice the ones that are pro-keller just say hey I like her and leave her alone but the anti-keller just pick her apart and I just can't see why (maybe I'm biased) but we have seen her in very few episodes for such a disliking..they just focus on that "missing" epi which is stupid. What about the dream epi..forgot the name but the one with Shep and the crystal..she was the one who figured it out...why doesn't she get credit for that? I hope the writers proves all the anti-kellers wrong and don't let us down with the Ronon/Jenn ship. At this point I think the truly hateful ones won't like Keller no matter what she does because of her age she shouldn't be CMO..its unrealistic???? Now they want things to realistic..in the Pegasus Galaxy??
                          I agree with you on that unfortunatly most of them just hate her and no matter what they wont change their minds
                          sigpic

Comment

It was Doppelganger. And yeah, I don't get how they want things so 'realistic' in a galaxy where there are things like the Wraith and the Replicators.
                            sigpic

Comment

The post was great!

I think its still the problem with Carson. I am sure Jenn will become even better character in the following eps, but antis won't change their mind. We must support her and hope for our ship

Comment

Harrumph. I start school tomorrow, and even though it's my senior year I don't wanna go. Even though I'll get to see my...I hesitate to call them friends, as I haven't spoken to any of them since late May.

So...yeah. I don't know when I'll have the time to pop in and see how things are going here, but I will try.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Working...
                                X