Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    As Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate, It is my duty to provide you with regular updates on Sheps condition whilst he is in recovery
    I'm a licensed Protectorate volunteer. Since its time for your break (union rules), I will take over your duties until you can return to work in 48 hours.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Of course I'll have to drop by to check on the hair, from time to time... say, every 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I'm a licensed Protectorate volunteer. Since its time for your break (union rules), I will take over your duties until you can return to work in 48 hours.
        As a professional, it would be remiss of me not to stay and supervise a junior member of staff. However, i s'pose i can't really turn down your offer of help, especially considering the expected number of 'visitors' that will need fending off....

Yes peeps, you know who you are

Besides, Union rules only apply when the unionite(i.e. me) wants them too
        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Shep has remained in my care since the 'episode' with the conversion pics ( ), and i am pleased to report that he is making good progress. This is especially due to his meticulously prescribed programme of regular theraputic massage, sauna's and a variety of skin treatments - usually involving copious amounts of baby Oil (aloe vera kind of course)
          You make sure you give him a good wash before you send him back to me...I'm allergic to anything with Aloe Vera in...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

As a professional, it would be remiss of me not to stay and supervise a junior member of staff. However, i s'pose i can't really turn down your offer of help, especially considering the expected number of 'visitors' that will need fending off....

Yes peeps, you know who you are

Besides, Union rules only apply when the unionite(i.e. me) wants them too
            Superior officers, such as myself and Mer are free to drop by whenever, to get updates on progress, and give you a break from all the stressful work looking after someone so badly whumped...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
              [/CENTER]
              As you can see, the patient is doing very well. However, I had to sedate him as he became a bit too excited when Merentha came by to work on his hair.

Comment

As you can see, the patient is doing very well. However, I had to sedate him as he became a bit too excited when Merentha came by to work on his hair.
                Awwwwwwwwwww...looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Superior officers, such as myself and Mer are free to drop by whenever, to get updates on progress, and give you a break from all the stressful work looking after someone so badly whumped...
                  without a doubt, you are of course concerned only for the welfare of my patient, and want only what's best for him. which is why i'm sure you'll understand that should anyone attempt to 'access' Major Sheppard whilst he is under my care, with or without the (ab)use of superior status, i will invoke medical privilege and ban the lot of you from entering my infirmary
                  There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

without a doubt, you are of course concerned only for the welfare of my patient, and want only what's best for him. which is why i'm sure you'll understand that should anyone attempt to 'access' Major Sheppard whilst he is under my care, with or without the (ab)use of superior status, i will invoke medical privilege and ban the lot of you from entering my infirmary
                    Of course...just hugs from me...best not get too personal...he doesn't need my virus as well...

Comment

An Afternoon at the Atlantis Con:

Rainbow: How long to we have to sign autographs. . I really need the bathroom.

Torri: Aww, you fans are so kind!

Joe: Sorry kid. .can't help you with the hair. You either have it. . or you don't.

Comment

P.S. Just so there's no confusion, the term 'Under my care' can be defined as the period of time required for a full and complete recovery (as deemed by myself of course ), whether or not i am actually, physically there. After all, a girl has to sleep sometimes, else when do we get our Sheppy dreams?

Comment

Sorry.. I tend to have that effect on him...

*checks on hair again* still looking good!

Comment

An Afternoon at the Atlantis Con:

Rainbow: How long to we have to sign autographs. . I really need the bathroom.

Torri: Aww, you fans are so kind!

Joe: Sorry kid. .can't help you with the hair. You either have it. . or you don't.
                            ROTFLMAO!!! Hair funnies!!

Comment

P.S. Just so there's no confusion, the term 'Under my care' can be defined as the period of time required for a full and complete recovery (as deemed by myself of course ), whether or not i am actually, physically there. After all, a girl has to sleep sometimes, else when do we get our Sheppy dreams?
                              However, if I feel you are dragging it out for your own personal gain, I can reassign you...

Comment

ROFL!!! True that...

Comment

Working...
                                X