Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Can someone tell me...can you see my scales in the corner for giving me green? Cos all of a sudden I have a 100 message PM box...which usually means you're on moderation...
    I think you get a bigger PM box at 1800.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      You do.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        You do.
        Good! Then I'm not crazy.

Errr, another fly-by-pic!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          That would explain it then...*breathes a sigh of relief*

I just made a 'Conversion' wallpaper, which is a spoiler obviously, but I'd appreciate comments from anyone willing to look...esp on the choice of words...

http://www.knocknashee.pwp.blueyonde...rsion1024b.jpg

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oíche mhaith all...sweet dreams when you all finally go to bed...

No parting shot - feeling too rough!

Beanie. x

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

mmmm sheppy piccys *drool*
              sigpic

Comment

The hair is still making news since my last visit then.......and it's true........you either have it or don't!! Oh and the lips as well! Here's a bit of both!

I like the wallpaper Beanie and the wording ties in with how Joe Mallozzi described the episode as
                Spoiler:
                Shep seeing how the other half lives

Comment

We need to get Joe/Shep cleaned up for Father's Day (Here in the US and UK and any other place that celebrates it). I'll provided the water to clean him.

Comment

Just to wake this thread up ....

some boxers!!

Comment

Just thought I'd let this idea float around the thread for a while .... inspired by Starfish ... what would be do with Shep on a bouncy castle?

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                        I like the wallpaper Beanie and the wording ties in with how Joe Mallozzi described the episode as
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep seeing how the other half lives
                        Thanks Eli...was beginning to think no-one liked it...

Originally posted by Nessva
                        Just thought I'd let this idea float around the thread for a while .... inspired by Starfish ... what would be do with Shep on a bouncy castle?
                        I could think of a few things...none of them are PG though...
                        Last edited by knocknashee; 18 June 2005, 06:35 AM. Reason: Ooops...wrong name... :p

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          That would explain it then...*breathes a sigh of relief*

I just made a 'Conversion' wallpaper, which is a spoiler obviously, but I'd appreciate comments from anyone willing to look...esp on the choice of words...

http://www.knocknashee.pwp.blueyonde...rsion1024b.jpg
                          Very nice, beanie

I Think It's Quite clever actually. Like Elinor said, the wording echo's what Joe Mallozi said about the episode, and if you've not read the spoilers
                          Spoiler:
                          and you don't know what happpens - it's not immediatly obvious that the person on the left is shep, as you can't see his eyes...basically, it could be interprited so many ways....

As i said - very clever. Thanks for sharing!
                          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                            Find the video camera PDQ

After all, bouncy castles are...places which involve a great deal of exertion...there will probably be sweatyness, mussed hair(more than usual, i mean ), there may even be Boxer peekage...Gah!

...Going to lie down now...
                            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                              Very nice, beanie

I Think It's Quite clever actually. Like Elinor said, the wording echo's what Joe Mallozi said about the episode, and if you've not read the spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              and you don't know what happpens - it's not immediatly obvious that the person on the left is shep, as you can't see his eyes...basically, it could be interprited so many ways....

As i said - very clever. Thanks for sharing!
                              Yeah, I've had a few people
                              Spoiler:
                              ask who the creepy one on the right is...

I had heard what Joe M had said, but I'd not thought of it until you guys mentioned it. I was looking for the lyrics to a Phil Collins song, and while I was doing it, I saw the song title 'Transformation' in the list and decided to have a nose. The lyrics seems quite apt to this episode...

Comment

"Really strange... where are all my thunkers ? Would they have a life outside this thread ? "

PS : sticky-uppy hair still there !
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X