• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very lovely piccys i like them all
    sigpic

Comment

Nice pics.
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Ooh, I had never noticed his boxers before in those episodes - it'll be better when the dvds are out, they'll be clearer

You know what I think this thread needs? More Wet Shep. Can't get too much of that *nods sagely*

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
          Well, he isn't wet. . but there IS water in the pic!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hmm, I think him without a shirt makes up for him not being wet!!

Comment

No shirt, scruffy face, cute little smile. Oh yeah! That makes up for him not being wet.
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Yes, wet Shep is nice -- but, half naked Shep is even better!!!! So any pics of him shirtless [from any episode he's been in] would be VERY APPRECIATED!

Comment

WOW!!! Very nice pics!!!!
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                    Yes, wet Shep is nice -- but, half naked Shep is even better!!!! So any pics of him shirtless [from any episode he's been in] would be VERY APPRECIATED!
                    ^I second this!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nRising212.jpg

"Florida Orange juice! They even drink it at Atlantis" (Ad by the Florida Orange juice growers.)
                      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                      Individuality is freedom lived.
                      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I love that half nekkid pic of Joe from when he was VINCE. What a body. GUH. And there are some caps that show his yummy back muscles. GUH
                        And I'm telling you, for such a slim guy, I love on SGA when he's wearing the black tee. Gorgeous BICEPS! GUH

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                          I believe the shirtless pics are from the TV series "Tru Calling" but I can't swear to that. There are several more shirtless pics in this thread - from early on. I'm just too lazy to go back and look for 'em. Maybe someone can come up with a page/post number.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            I love that half nekkid pic of Joe from when he was VINCE. What a body. GUH. And there are some caps that show his yummy back muscles. GUH
                            And I'm telling you, for such a slim guy, I love on SGA when he's wearing the black tee. Gorgeous BICEPS! GUH
                            I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!! When he's wearing that black tee and the biceps are flexing, I get all gooey inside!

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                              Teyla: Why does he keep staring at Elizabeth like that? When is he going to look at me?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                I believe the shirtless pics are from the TV series "Tru Calling" but I can't swear to that. There are several more shirtless pics in this thread - from early on. I'm just too lazy to go back and look for 'em. Maybe someone can come up with a page/post number.
                                Nope..that shirtless pic is Joe in DAWSON'S CREEK! I have it on tape. In tru he was only shirtless in the morgue. Have that ep too! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X