No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No, I swear, I'll do anything. Just PLEASE, don't hand me back to the thunkers...they put me in a cell the last time..."

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      What virus is it? As you might have guessed from my lack of postage, I'm not feeling especially sociable tonight...
      It's a startpage virus, a trojan horse. Thankfully at the moment the only site I can't get onto is yahoo.com (as well as changing my homepage to ads), but that doesn't make me like having the virus on my laptop!

Comment

Hmmmm...I've never had one of those, but my mate did...and if I recall, it took me a while to nail the nasty in Windows Registry and delete the appropriate keys...

Do you have the virus name? Try Googling it and finding the right course of action. Just remember that you should turn off System Restore first, since it will have likely backed up your little friend...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
          I wanna see the trailer! How'd you find it? Where'd you find it? I don't care about wet sheppard, I just want trailer! Actually that was a bad thing to say. Eep!

*ducks flying bricks*
          It was during the commercials during Stargate Atlantis on Friday. Plus, I've seen it at various times during commercials throughout the weekend!

Comment

Whoop! 1600...

It stretches...but it's gorge...thus, I'm not bothered....Sorry! (I need a pick-me-up!)

Comment

Will we ever get sick of that?

I'm watching 38 Minutes in a sec, any scenes in particular you recommend me getting a cap of?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

I'm watching 38 Minutes in a sec, any scenes in particular you recommend me getting a cap of?
                Nope! So damn gorgeous!

38 Minutes...I seem to recall someone from here going nuts and practically capping that frame for frame...it was posted up in the Whump thread...

I'd say he looks the most vulnerable when he encounters that Wraith...

And there's obviously the resusitation scenes...say no more!

And those red scrubs...

Comment

Right, me is off to the land of Zzzzzzzz

Sleep, horizontal...thus, parting shot...

Oíche mhaith!

Beanie. x

Comment

"Excuse me. .I don't mean to interrupt. . I'm here to help Nessva with her 'problem'."

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

I already am sick of it!!!!!!!!!

I recomend shirtless sheppard. Lol, oh I am so just kidding.

AND TAKE THAT PICTURE OFF! IT"S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

shirtless is always good
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh! Stop that!

I would so give you evil red for that, but I'm just too darn nice! I'll take it out on kangy instead.

Comment

well ya just got greeen from me JS
                            sigpic

Comment

This is random...but Starfish you're 102 today?!!

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
                              ~Athena

Comment

Wow, shes really old!

Comment

Working...
                                X