Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Oh yes But he's cute in any pic ! Like this one

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Ah yes! The wonderful popsicle scene! I think Joe had a little crush on the actress who played Chaya you know!!

Heh heh...yeah, I got that impression as well. I mean, being married doesn't mean you stop looking, it just means you shouldn't touch!

She's very pretty, so I'm not surprised...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Oh yes But he's cute in any pic ! Like this one

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...pard/Home5.jpg
        Hi Florence...that's a nice pic you have there...

Try this one...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

OH. OH. OH. I just remembered I got some pretty 38 minutes caps

There we are.

I'm watching an ep of Atlantis every couple nights so I should be caught up soonish

Comment

Heh heh...yeah, I got that impression as well. I mean, being married doesn't mean you stop looking, it just means you shouldn't touch!
            *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              *snort*
              Does this mean that you're snorting on them too? Doesn't that spread germs?

Comment

OH. OH. OH. I just remembered I got some pretty 38 minutes caps

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...cs/10001/1.JPG

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...cs/10001/2.JPG

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...cs/10001/5.JPG

There we are.

I'm watching an ep of Atlantis every couple nights so I should be caught up soonish
                Yummy caps...

I have been rewatching a lot of eps recently...about time I did some screencaps for Fly Boy methinks...

*snort*
                I was going to put 'can't' then realised, if you really wanted to, you could...

Comment

I love his nice angular nose...shown off to perfection in those caps.

Comment

This is my fav cap for 38 Minutes

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

She's very pretty, so I'm not surprised...
                      Hey - when I see a "hot" guy in public, I stop, stare, and drool. My husband gets a bit embarrassed, but I always get in his car when its time to go home.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        I have a few in that ep...but definitely these two...

There's something about how vulnerable he looks in the last one...obviously the whumper in me...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          Hey - when I see a "hot" guy in public, I stop, stare, and drool. My husband gets a bit embarrassed, but I always get in his car when its time to go home.
                          At the moment I'm free to look as much as I like...

And I'm loving it...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            He probably does the same thing with a "hot" gal.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              He probably does the same thing with a "hot" gal.
                              Indeed, he probably does...

I used to do it all the time to my ex...probs why he got pissed off...along with other things...

Comment

Right people, I'm off...

Tonight's parting shot...from 'A Reason To Believe'...and no, not The Butt...

Oíche mhaith!

Beanie. x

Comment

Working...
                                X