Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some faves...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I've just spent some time capping Suspicion. Here's my favourite one

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

You want to do what to my thunkers?

Comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...uspicion19.jpg
          Guh...

THUNK!!!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Some faves...

Very nice... lovely close-up

Comment

You want another one ?

Ok, here we go

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

You want another one ?

Ok, here we go

Oooh.. it's my favourite "okie dokie" pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  Very nice... lovely close-up
                  Here's another couple...shame about the shirt though...

Comment

Another one

Comment

You folks don't like the shirt? They take it off me. . .I dare ya.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

A double thunk for my 600th...that hundred went by quick...two days is it???

Oh and here's a slightly different whump pic from the widely seen one from 38 Minutes...it's a biggie but a beauty for the emotion in his eyes...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/72d7f12e.jpg

Comment

Shirt ? What shirt ?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            You folks don't like the shirt? They take it off me. . .I dare ya.

If that's an invite...I'm there...

That shirt is just ugly...but there is a worse one...similar but in what appears to be pink. All I shall say it takes a very secure man to be seen in a pink shirt...

Comment

[color=indigo]A double thunk for my 600th...that hundred went by quick...two days is it???

Shep: That knock is sure a chatty one, isn't she?

McKay: 100 posts in 2 days? She must be naquada enhanced.

Comment

If that's an invite...I'm there...

That shirt is just ugly...but there is a worse one...similar but in what appears to be pink. All I shall say it takes a very secure man to be seen in a pink shirt...
                                I've seen the pink shirt photos - he's holding the dog at some fund raiser (I think a pic found its way in here awhile back).

Brave men wear pink.

Comment

Working...
                                X