Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    Hehe, I love all of those. Especially, the last one.
    Mmmmm... smiley Shep in Shades. Yum.
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe, My favorite shot from Duet . .

Comment

Congratulations Nina!

Okay, let's see if this worked. Hopefully you all SHOULD see my brand new siggy that I made myself! I have never made a sig before and I only had Paint to use so it's admittedly basic and I messed with the brightness/contrast mainly because I felt like it. Hopefully it'll show up!

Yay! It worked!
        sigpic

Comment

I actually do have a photoshop thing but i neither have the skill or the patience to be able to do anything wiv it. used to be quite nifty with it when i did graphic design but the skills been gobbled up by laziness and my siv like memory. Anyway Im gona call it night.

Night Night

Comment

Night Kylie!
            sigpic

Comment

Very cool new sig, JS28!!

Comment

Thanks!!!!

My clone likes it too, he think the pictures are all of him. I won't burst his bubble by telling him it's really his template!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                  Thanks!!!!

My clone likes it too, he think the pictures are all of him. I won't burst his bubble by telling him it's really his template!
                  That's a good idea. He might be the jealous type of clone (like mine).

Comment

Congratulations Nina!

Okay, let's see if this worked. Hopefully you all SHOULD see my brand new siggy that I made myself! I have never made a sig before and I only had Paint to use so it's admittedly basic and I messed with the brightness/contrast mainly because I felt like it. Hopefully it'll show up!

Yay! It worked!
                    Nice sig! I like it..

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    I actually do have a photoshop thing but i neither have the skill or the patience to be able to do anything wiv it. used to be quite nifty with it when i did graphic design but the skills been gobbled up by laziness and my siv like memory. Anyway Im gona call it night.

Night Night
                    I've had Photoshop Elements for ages but found it a bear of a program to get to grips with and I've not used it much because of that - it's only recently that I feel like I am getting the hang of it and can remember what random button produces what effect etc... I still can't work out half of the functions but I know enough to do a lot of the stuff I want to do...
                    sigpic

Comment

More Shep prettiness . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Nice sig! I like it..

I've had Photoshop Elements for ages but found it a bear of a program to get to grips with and I've not used it much because of that - it's only recently that I feel like I am getting the hang of it and can remember what random button produces what effect etc... I still can't work out half of the functions but I know enough to do a lot of the stuff I want to do...
                        I got Photshop Elements last year for christmas. I still don't know how to work most of the functions. I have a program that's like it's younger sister. It's much easier to mess with.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                          I got Photshop Elements last year for christmas. I still don't know how to work most of the functions. I have a program that's like it's younger sister. It's much easier to mess with.
                          I've had it for probably over a year and as I said, I really struggled with it. Nothing is where you would expect it to be, the icons tell you nothing about their function etc... everything I know how to do with that program I have discovered literally by trial and error - clicking through menus and on buttons to try and find something that does vaguely what I want. And because I used it so infrequently (because I found it so un-user-friendly) by the time I came to use it again I would have forgotten where I found the function I wanted to use and would have to search randomly for it again!

It's literally only the last few times I've used it that I have felt remotely able to create what I wanted without hours of stress and swearing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Nice sig! I like it..
                            Thanks Ali!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Nina!

Yay! It worked!

JS28 - love the new siggy!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Thank you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X