Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Yes most likely it would...since I don't like bugs hehe
    i know i dont either.....hmmmm....ahh well i wont question it...ill just enjoy it hehehe......got your PM btw....hehehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      i know i dont either.....hmmmm....ahh well i wont question it...ill just enjoy it hehehe......got your PM btw....hehehe
      No I wont question it either,,think it's better that way *lol*

Got your PM to and sent one back...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        I like bugs. Well unless they're cockroaches but they don't count as bugs. They are evil lifeforms from the bowels of heck that should be squashed at all costs.

Shep makes a nice bug.

Spoiler:

Last edited by JohnSheppard28; 09 December 2006, 01:57 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

GAH!!!! Such great pics of the Pwecioussss.......

I just love "Conversion" Shep. I think we mentioned this before, JS28, but it's his eyes.......awww hell, I love all forms of Shep. *grins*

Just so you know......IHSSC hasn't been seen or heard from on these forums lately since he's all "tied up". mwahahahaha

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

JS28SC is still off hunting mythical creatures. Turns out it's a lot harder to catch them than I thought. As soon as he gets back I'm sure he'll be stirring up trouble again.

It is SO the eyes!!!!!

Odd expression Joe:
            Last edited by JohnSheppard28; 09 December 2006, 02:55 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

Nice Christmas tree pic, Pocus! I've done most of my Christmas shopping, but still have some to do.

Had a very slight almost-Shep moment last night. More like wishful thinking. I was at a pub and there was a guy with his back to me. He was tall, wore a black leather jacket, and had Shepesque hair (and a nice butt). In my mind, I was thinking, "Hmmm...Joe." I left w/o seeing what he looked like from the front, but heck, it made me think of our resident hottie!

Deliberate repost of what is one of the best pics of JF out there! Thanks Lissa!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Mmmmm......nice pic!

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

JS pics for when we think of Home:

Comment

Great tree Pocus. I like your walls, too!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                    Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                      Hi everyone!

Nice Christmas tree pic, Pocus! I've done most of my Christmas shopping, but still have some to do.

Had a very slight almost-Shep moment last night. More like wishful thinking. I was at a pub and there was a guy with his back to me. He was tall, wore a black leather jacket, and had Shepesque hair (and a nice butt). In my mind, I was thinking, "Hmmm...Joe." I left w/o seeing what he looked likrele from the front, but heck, it made me think of our resident hottie!
                      Thanks.

Shopping is barely even started here. I think I have gotten one present and a couple of stocking stuffers. The good news though is that I did figure out what to make for family members today. Whew. Now I just need to find the time to make them. I am not going to let it cut into my Thunk time. **puts foot down**

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                      Great tree Pocus. I like your walls, too!
                      Thanks for the compliments. I LOVE my walls. They look like gold parchment paper. Originally we planned on just doing the one room like that, but we ended up doing the living room, master bedroom, basement family room, and one wall in the den. Nah, we never go overboard in this household.

I think I will go overboard with some pics now

That was some Hide and Seek fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

When Shep & Teyla are watching football, he looks like most guys I know who love the game and are seeing a great play. He's so excited!

Hee hee, funny face on pic 2.

I made an animated sequence, with captions. I'm putting it into a Spoiler hole, so it won't slow down page loading (too much?). The pics are from Home.

The Scene: Sheppard at the SGC, on the elevator. A woman steps onto the elevator. Shep is thinking...

Spoiler:

Comment

Sheppy.

Need I say more?

Edit: Jill, that is SO FUNNY!!!!! I'm impressed, I could never come up with something like that! LOL!

sigpic

Comment

Jill that is so funny. Nice work. Mental green coming your way!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sheppy looking a little green in the face.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                                JS pics for when we think of Home:

Hahah these pics Remind me of JD from Scrubs when he starts narrating his life.. hehehe Sheppyness
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X