No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. I'm FINALLY getting a chance to pop in and thunk! I haven't thunked all weekend - waaaay too busy! Can you believe that? Too busy to Joe thunk?? ACK!

I did read that the season 2 DVDs aren't being released until March But it seems there are a LOT of extras on the set so maybe it'll be worth the wait!
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      Sigh. I'm FINALLY getting a chance to pop in and thunk! I haven't thunked all weekend - waaaay too busy! Can you believe that? Too busy to Joe thunk?? ACK!

I did read that the season 2 DVDs aren't being released until March But it seems there are a LOT of extras on the set so maybe it'll be worth the wait!
      SALTY!!!!

*tackles Salty to the ground*

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
        Rising is one of my favorite commentaries. The one for Seige part1 with Joe, David, H, Martin, and Martin Gero is pretty enterteining to listen too.

I just love his smile. *sigh* Well, okay, I pretty much like everything about him, but, his smile is one of his top qualities.
        Yeah, that's right! Even though i just watched Siege 1 & 2 (getting ready to watch Siege 3 for the third time - uh, can you say "love this show?"), I might be able to squeeze in some commentary-watching time over the holidays.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
        O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

I hope that in the Season 2 commentaries, Joe TALKS more! In Season 1 he seemed a little self-conscious to me (which is totally adorkable) but STILL, TALK MAN, WE LOVE YOU, WE'D LISTEN TO YOU TALK ABOUT BUGS!! We would too, well at least I would.

JS28SC: Ooooooooooo!! JS28 has left me all alone in a thread I haven't been in yet! Time to have some fun!

JS28: JS28SC! What do you think you're doing?!?!?!

JS28SC: Nothing.

JS28: Is that any way to introduce yourself to a new thread?? That's it, no explosives for a month!

sigpic

Comment

*releases Salty to post some more pics*

*goes back to Salty and hugs her some more*

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
              I hope that in the Season 2 commentaries, Joe TALKS more! In Season 1 he seemed a little self-conscious to me (which is totally adorkable) but STILL, TALK MAN, WE LOVE YOU, WE'D LISTEN TO YOU TALK ABOUT BUGS!! We would too, well at least I would.
              He seemed nervous too. Poor Joe. He got better during the Seige part1 commentary.

Don't worry about you ShepClone blowing stuff up in here. All of our ShepClones do sometime or another.

Edit: Just realized that this is my 1700 post!!!
              Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 03 December 2006, 04:58 PM. Reason: SQUEE!! My 1700 post!!!

Comment

My favorite scene:

Comment

SALTY!!!! How are you? I've found with Christmas fast approaching I get less time to whump and thunk too, so you're not alone.
                  Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                  I think I need to get the R1 version as well as the R4 version. There are discrepencies - NOT GOOD ones!

Don't worry about you're clone blowing stuff up - this thread is used to getting rocked by clone-induced explosions.

CONGRADULATIONS ON 1700 POSTS SMJ!!
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thanks for the congrats Lauriel.

More of some blue Shep:

Comment

I love his expression in this pic. Thunk!
                      sigpic

Comment

SALTY!!!!

*tackles Salty to the ground*

*oof* *hugs SMJ*!

Hey, you missed me!!!!
                        And welcomed me back with thunk pics to catch up!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                          I love his expression in this pic. Thunk!
                          Me too. He just wants to slap Ford here, doesn't he? In my opinion, he should have! Sorry, but Ford just annoyed me. So glad we have Ronan now.

Anyways, more blue Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                            SALTY!!!! How are you? I've found with Christmas fast approaching I get less time to whump and thunk too, so you're not alone.

I'm tired!!! 3 hours of Christmas shopping, followed by a weekend with the mom-in-law, and a night of black tie dressy-ness with friends, oh, and a visit to Santa

I'm determined to thunk and whump tonight though - gotta catch up!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Me too. He just wants to slap Ford here, doesn't he? In my opinion, he should have! Sorry, but Ford just annoyed me. So glad we have Ronan now.
                              Me too. He had his moments, but I prefer Ronon - especially now they are developing his character more. But I will always thunk Shep.
                              sigpic

Comment

*oof* *hugs SMJ*!

Hey, you missed me!!!!
                                And welcomed me back with thunk pics to catch up!!
                                How's that for a welcome back, huh? Being bombarded with hugs and thunky Shep pics.

More pics. Naturally.

Edit: *sigh* What a great expression.

Comment

Working...
                                X