Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    I feel very sorry for Shep in his little room- poor boy must get very claustrophobic!!! Soon he will have moved into a cupboard!
    Yeah - Weir's room is huuuuuuge! Sheppy's room this season does look terribly cramped (it looked a lot more spacious in the layout in Conversion). Maybe Sheppy is a simple guy at heart and doesn't need or want a lot of space.... maybe he likes it cosy..... and intimate.....

*ahem*

Ooops. Sorry. My mind kinda wandered a moment there....
    sigpic

Comment

It could be the punishment meted out to him for disobeying orders...he's made to move to a smaller room each time! So...yes...he could be in a cupboard soon!!

I was watching the channel FiveLife on Monday at 7 and they had Dawson's Creek on! Not sure if they're showing it every Monday (haven't got a TV guide to check unfortunately) and how far along in the series they are...but...look out for Shirtless Joe! A sight not to be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Honestly... when watchign scenes of Sheppy in his bedroom... strangely the furniture is usually the last thing I am looking at....
        Yeah, I know what you mean.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Honestly... when watchign scenes of Sheppy in his bedroom... strangely the furniture is usually the last thing I am looking at....

Its easy to get distracted when Shep is in the scene!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
            The many different rooms of Shep: I noticed that
            Spoiler:
            Conversion seems to be the only episode where he has curtains and large windows on one side of the room, he also moves the side of the room that his bed is located on. There is one episode however where we see John and Rodney checking out a map of Atlantis and talking about rooms I believe so it's possible that he's changed rooms once or twice based on what he likes. Notice he has that poster SOMEWHERE every time we see his room wiht the exception of the firt time?

One picture from Return II and one from Tao of Rodney included.
            Spoiler:

Yeah he does seem to change rooms quite often, although the present room seems to be the same as before only he has now got some curtains. That bed kind of reminds me of the ones on the ferries between the UK and Europe. I've spent many an uncomfortable night sleeping on them and I'm only 5' 3". It must be hell if you're tall like Joe/Shep.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
              Yeah he does seem to change rooms quite often, although the present room seems to be the same as before only he has now got some curtains. That bed kind of reminds me of the ones on the ferries between the UK and Europe. I've spent many an uncomfortable night sleeping on them and I'm only 5' 3". It must be hell if you're tall like Joe/Shep.
              I know!! Every time I look at Shep's bed I snicker! His feet must hang over the edge!
              sigpic

Comment

hey guys just popping in to say hi ohhh and i madethis for the thunkers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Yw-qqOe9A
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Comment

Ooh nice pic, love his cheesy grin.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

*drool*

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Comment

Proof that I should stay away from photoshop in the wee hours of the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules View Post

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...sitylarge2.jpg

No, you should do more!

I like it

Comment

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...sitylarge2.jpg
                              You must do more!!!! Too funny. I think my hubby would love a shirt like that!
                              sigpic

Comment

thats great!
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X