Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    Shep's happy for me because I just got off the phone with Dell and they told me my new monitor has shipped! Wooooooooot!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...204duet_34.jpg
    Woot! Nice one!

Just gotta wait for the wookie to bring it home now...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      No problem!

Wow, talk about re-use of sets...that round building in 'Comdemned' that they walk through was just on 'The 4400'...
      That's no set, that's UBC! Me and Em visited that same building, not knowing it would show up on SGA later...

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Quite true though!
        Indeed!

Matt Lucas has a lot to answer for in spreading it around...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

That's no set, that's UBC! Me and Em visited that same building, not knowing it would show up on SGA later...
          Oh...okay...

*Shuts up before she makes herself look stupid again*

Just made me laugh seeing it on 'The 4400' as well...

Comment

Must add Mr F is in no way Chav-like, he's far too educated, nice and well, classy!. It's kind of a cockney, inner-London thing originally! Trailer Trash is a good comparison Beanie.
            sigpic

Comment

Indeed!

Matt Lucas has a lot to answer for in spreading it around...
              Indeed he does! He does it so well though....
              sigpic

Comment

Oh...okay...

*Shuts up before she makes herself look stupid again*

Just made me laugh seeing it on 'The 4400' as well...
                We actually snapped some photos that look just like some of the shots in Condemned... well, minus the alien building matte paintings

I don't think I'll be seeing the monitor this week since friday's a holiday *taps fingers impatiently* I can use the time to make me some new HD Shep wallpapers Oh, and cap Aurora!

Comment

Shep: Take that Linzi! I'm gonna whump you for a change! Fancy comparing my beloved jacket to something from Chav culture......
                  Thanks Mer, for the cap!
                  sigpic

Comment

We actually snapped some photos that look just like some of the shots in Condemned... well, minus the alien building matte paintings

I don't think I'll be seeing the monitor this week since friday's a holiday *taps fingers impatiently* I can use the time to make me some new HD Shep wallpapers Oh, and cap Aurora!
                    And more Bug!Shep ones...

Can't wait for the Aurora ones...should do something with all the ones you sent me...

Comment

Must add Mr F is in no way Chav-like, he's far too educated, nice and well, classy!. It's kind of a cockney, inner-London thing originally! Trailer Trash is a good comparison Beanie.
                      Quite...Joe is definitely not anything like that as a person...

It's just the jacket...and it's not even a one off...

Comment

Quite...Joe is definitely not anything like that as a person...

It's just the jacket...and it's not even a one off...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ser20-2001.jpg
                        Oh God! Mind you it's not quite as bad as the blue one! Obviously in the U.S. FP isn't regarded the same as in Britain! JF still looks good though.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh God! Mind you it's not quite as bad as the blue one! Obviously in the U.S. FP isn't regarded the same as in Britain! JF still looks good though.....
                          Obviously not...

I actually prefer the blue one to the cream one...

Comment

Thanks for the chav explanation. I've learned so many things from this thread.

Wow, talk about re-use of sets...that round building in 'Comdemned' that they walk through was just on 'The 4400'...
                            Thank you! I pointed that out to a couple people and they didn't think it was the same. They thought it just looked similar. Hello. Different set dressing. I knew I was right.

Mer - I figured it was either UBC or SFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                              Thanks for the chav explanation. I've learned so many things from this thread.
                              I'm not sure that's such a good thing, Naeara..
                              sigpic

Comment

5300!

Comment

Working...
                                X