No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for Conversion! In the previews -- it looked really cool when Shep was beating up on those people. *am counting down the days!*

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
      I don't think any of us on here could get away with claiming to be sweet and innocent. Apart from me, of course
      And that's a lie as well...

Originally posted by joescookiem
      I can't wait for Conversion! In the previews -- it looked really cool when Shep was beating up on those people. *am counting down the days!*
      8 days 11 hours 58 minutes BC

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        I was watching 'Lost' last night and one of the main characters, I noticed, is called Jack Sheppard. What's that all about?!! Seems weird having 2 lead characters, on different shows, with almost identical names. Are him and John long-lost cousins or something?!!
        I think it was probably a coincidence. But Jack in "Lost" is the most bland character of the entire show. Or maybe I feel that way because he is the only SANE person on that show. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm going a bit crazy with Thought Crimes caps right now ... although I just capped a few that I don't think have been posted on here before...

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
            I'm going a bit crazy with Thought Crimes caps right now ... although I just capped a few that I don't think have been posted on here before...
            You only have to go to my pic sub-site at FlyBoy to see OTT with Thoughtcrimes caps...I went nuts!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
              Majortrip, love your comments about your kid - Mommy's looking at the black haired guy again... aw so cute!
              Yes- must teach offspring discretion.

Hey, y'all. Dang, I can't believe this thread has taken off in such a short time- what like 2 days? We're all addicted to this yummy man.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                For majortrip and all the fans in Houston, more of that black haired man. Yum.

The chest hair cancels out the ugly shirt.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Factory-04.jpg
                The black haired man...I feel a song coming on. Why not, there's "Green Eyed Lady" and "Brown Eyed Girl"

Dang, that man is Irish- look at the pretty!

I just want to come up behind him and run my hands through his chest hair.
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                  The black haired man...I feel a song coming on. Why not, there's "Green Eyed Lady" and "Brown Eyed Girl"

What is the thing about Irish people? As one, I cannot see the appeal of the accent for starters...all Irish people sound like farmers...

And Joe doesn't exactly have the accent, though the drawl is there a little...

Comment

*Whispers* BTW, Joe's hair isn't black, it's dark brown...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      *Whispers* BTW, Joe's hair isn't black, it's dark brown...
                      Yes, but to a five year old boy looking at the S2 promos where Joe's hair is all dark and shiny it probably looks black.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        What is the thing about Irish people? As one, I cannot see the appeal of the accent for starters...all Irish people sound like farmers...

And Joe doesn't exactly have the accent, though the drawl is there a little...
                        I don't mean he looks like he came from Ireland- I only mean he's got stereotypical attributes through his ancestry, i.e. hair & eye color, skin tone, etc. I find those attributes attractive, as all of my relatives seem to Nordic and German on my mom's side (blonde hair, blue eyes, pale complexion) and Middle Eastern on dad's side (dark hair & eyes and dark complexion)
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

He also has green eyes. How about "Black- haired green-eyed man"? I'm partial to the Johnny Cash song, "Wanted Man". Fits perfectly since both John and Joe are big Cash fans. And some of us have been addicted so long we've been in and out of rehab several times. There's no 12 step program ever devised that will cure this.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I deffo have a thing for green eyes. Like I said, I'm surrounded by blue and brown eyes. Green seems exotic to me. I have to giggle at myself sometimes- I'm 32 and have never really thunked for anyone before. I've had celebrity crushes before, don't get me wrong, just never been driven to distraction like this before. The first time I saw Joe in Rising last summer, I was like Holy Smokes, and I haven't been able to take my eyes off him since.
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

I've had celebrity crushes before, don't get me wrong, just never been driven to distraction like this before. The first time I saw Joe in Rising last summer, I was like Holy Smokes, and I haven't been able to take my eyes off him since.
                              Same thing here! I've never been go hopelessly ga-ga over anyone... even my four- or five-year obsession with Alexander Siddig (Julian Bashir of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) never attained quite this level of addiction. IMHO, even Michael Shanks can't hold a candle to this guy (not that he isn't incredibly hot, just not nearly so much as JF)!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Hi everyone!

WOW! Part 2 of JF/JS Thunk thread already! I think it's time for me to contribute a few of my fave photos into this thread courtesy of JoeFlanigan.com..Thank you!

*sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                                Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                                and Captain Jack Harkness
                                Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                                Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                                Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                                I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                                My other home...Stargate Down Under
                                My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Working...
                                X