Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Speaking of FA, check out the dodgy outfit...

http://www.the-need-of-you.net/fbpix...a/31/fa015.jpg
    Definitely worse than this shirt...

Actually, I love this shirt more and more each time I see it...
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Let's go for some from 'The Other Sister' shall we?

Leather...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ami/CSI_24.jpg

Definitely...

I love that shirt now as well...though any shirt belonging to him would look better decorating my floor...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ami/CSI_24.jpg

I think we all begin to love that shirt because there's so much talk about taking it off, so now we subconciously associate the two

Comment

Is this Poppy Montgomery ? I love her in Without A Trace !

JF's so cute in these pics !
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

*Remove bint, insert self*

Comment

Is this Poppy Montgomery ? I love her in Without A Trace !

JF's so cute in these pics !
                Yes, it is Poppy...

Comment

VERY good one to remove bint from!!!

Off to watch SGA on tv... back in an hour!!

Comment

Those are some very THUNK-worthy TC caps Nessva! I really wish that movie was available here.

Originally posted by Nessva
                    *cracks up*

check Joe's pants out!! It looks ....ah, non-pg!!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/000aa2dc.jpg

(linked cos of my dirty mind)
                    LMAO! Help, my mind has fallen into the gutter and I can't get ou....wait a minute. I don't want to get out. Never mind.

Comment

Definitely...

I love that shirt now as well...though any shirt belonging to him would look better decorating my floor...
                      Ditto...

Originally posted by Nessva
                      I think we all begin to love that shirt because there's so much talk about taking it off, so now we subconciously associate the two
                      Probably...

Comment

Hmmm...random piccie time again...some faves...

And yet another "Remove Bint, Insert Self" moment...

Comment

Another one of 'Remove bint, insert self'... *sigh*

Comment

Another one of 'Remove bint, insert self'... *sigh*
                            Feeling the need to ask for proper definition of "bint". Is it like how I say "chick" instead of "girl" or is there more to it than that.
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                              Feeling the need to ask for proper definition of "bint". Is it like how I say "chick" instead of "girl" or is there more to it than that.
                              Literally, it's Arabic for 'girl', however, in the UK, it has a more negative connotation, usually with another word to describe a woman that also begins with a 'B'...

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                                I wonder, would Joe be embarrassed if "the butt" were brought up? He was great about the elf ears thing at that con. Wonder if he really realizes how much of him we've seen?

Hmmm, just exactly how much of him HAVE you seen??????
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X