Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    *Prefers old ones and misses Joe with his big gun!*
    I'm torn... I miss the big gun, but I love Joe in blue.... hmm.. here's a good compromise They should've used this shot!

Comment

*Prefers old ones and misses Joe with his big gun!*
      At least we get the EMMY-NOMINATED THEME MUSIC back!

Not excited in the least... nope, not me...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
        Oh I see, your pants are just irrisistable

Back on topic........

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3..._title_001.jpg

(and soon I'll have a shiny new title shot to post from the new credits!)
        I'm so happy to get the new credits back!!! I can't wait for them!!!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Well I dunno, bright blue might be interesting. Hey, did anyone ever do a Shep-hair in that colour? I can't remember. Oooh, and speaking of hair, I was reading a fic the other night where Shep blew up a temple and his hair had to be the sacrifice to pay for it ... but with a twist. Wasn't a serious one but it sure was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
            At least we get the EMMY-NOMINATED THEME MUSIC back!

Not excited in the least... nope, not me...
            Don't worry, you're not the only one....
            Spoiler:

Comment

LOVE that piccie. I love the new credits too but that one...*happy sigh*

ETA: I have the new credits that are airing in Canada. What's the policy on uploading things like that for you guys?

Comment

[RANT]You know, I bit my tongue the first time, but I feel compelled to say something this time, and I couldn't give a monkeys how many red reps I get for this.

You are not the mod of this thread, so please stop acting like one. If you have nothing constructive to say, other than the b*tch and whinge about people's behaviour, the door is where you entered, don't let it hit you in the arse on your way out.

And just so you know, I'm not the only person who feels this way about how much attitude you've been giving this thread recently. You're beginning to really piss a lot of people here off...though I'm not exactly expecting any of them to rush to back me up here...[/RANT]
                Hey! the cheek! course i'll back you up....i'm here in spirit...even when evil work keeps me waaayyy to late (really must kill boss)

On that note...

I'd like to say, it's great having so many new peeps in the thread - nobody should be afraid to come down to the gutter and join in the fun, though be warned if, you're claustraphobic...it's getting pretty crowded down here..need to extend

This is a great thread, and 99% of the time we have such a laugh...but being such a large group there will occaisionally be upsets - don't let that disuade you from enjoying the bliss that is JF....especially when he's wearing sunnies

So - not that i'm one for having the last comment or anything, but i vote we back to the point...

FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Oh I see, your pants are just irrisistable
                  ok, i'll go with that

(and soon I'll have a shiny new title shot to post from the new credits!)
                  i don't care WHAT the new credits look like, long as we get them!!! *can't wait*

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                    Amen! 8 days, 4 hours!

emily_reich, I love your location. LOL!

I don't have any thunkable eye piccies but I have some chestage. Will that do?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ep/PDVD_69.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/PDVD_032.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/PDVD_028.jpg
                    Hits the floor *THUNK*.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Amen! 8 days, 4 hours!
                      it's sooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

emily_reich, I love your location. LOL!
                      why thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                        Well I dunno, bright blue might be interesting. Hey, did anyone ever do a Shep-hair in that colour? I can't remember. Oooh, and speaking of hair, I was reading a fic the other night where Shep blew up a temple and his hair had to be the sacrifice to pay for it ... but with a twist. Wasn't a serious one but it sure was funny.
                        Having the music back is good...I missed that too!

Is that fic THIS one..? That was dead funny if so...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Having the music back is good...I missed that too!

Is that fic THIS one..? That was dead funny if so...
                          It's called 'A Puddle-Jumper Named Desire'??? Ok, that's enough to get me reading right there.

Comment

It's called 'A Puddle-Jumper Named Desire'??? Ok, that's enough to get me reading right there.
                            It's a good fic, but I'll be honest, it's not going to be everyone's bag...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It's a good fic, but I'll be honest, it's not going to be everyone's bag...
                              I read a lot of really cracktastic fics (like the one where Sheppard and McKay get turned into penguins...seriously lol ) so I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Here are some lips. The line is from an old Bogart/Bacall movie, a ship from long ago. Have to go, hubby's due home soon.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X