Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have this as a gift any time

Hi Shepathunkers, missed you!!!!!!! went to the CON in NJ and almost had a heart attack when they said that they had ALMOST got JF for the CON... I would not have been mentally nor physically prepared for this meeting, it's amazing how much you can interact with the actors at these conventions... you meet them on the elevator, the restaurant, the lobby..., the elevator was broken and... CAN YOU IMAGINE TO BE STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR WITH JOE FLANIGAN...

But well, he didn't make it, but there was a hugh banner of him at the door that I would glaze into it e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Welcome back LOL4JACK! Glad to see you back...hope you had a blast at the Con!
      sigpic

Comment

That sucks that Joe ALmost came to the con.

I've been rewatching the Shep bits of Season 2 and He seriously is a bit more buff and alot more beautiful.

::happy sigh::

Comment

CON was just great, I had a lot of fun and I really recomend that if you live close by any CON, GO!!!! it is so worth it, it was my first one and I was a little bit sceptical, but it was just great....

And definitely go next year...., the other highlight is that I met 4 other GW posters from the S/J shipper thread and you know we hang out here with people, you share many things in common and it's great to meet.... but well, enough about me

Any Wet Shep pics? Pleaseeeeeeee

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

[center]Oh, you want a Wet Shep...okie dokie

Here ya go...enjoy!

[center]
            sigpic

Comment

^^^^

Ahhhhhhh, thanks.... , I'm always speachless when........ I..... get.... distracted.... Wet Shep.... THUNK!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                I could have this as a gift any time

Hi Shepathunkers, missed you!!!!!!! went to the CON in NJ and almost had a heart attack when they said that they had ALMOST got JF for the CON... I would not have been mentally nor physically prepared for this meeting, it's amazing how much you can interact with the actors at these conventions... you meet them on the elevator, the restaurant, the lobby..., the elevator was broken and... CAN YOU IMAGINE TO BE STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR WITH JOE FLANIGAN...

But well, he didn't make it, but there was a hugh banner of him at the door that I would glaze into it e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e...
                I was there too!!! I had that same heart attack when they said they almost got Joe - I don't know if I"m happy that I know we came that close to seeing him and didn't! The actors were awesome!!! Didja do the breakfast?? Some of the girls sitting at my table actually took Peter Williams out to the Outback for dinner on Saturday night!!

Didja bid on the humongous banner of Joe at the auction on Sunday???

And as for being stuck in the elevator with Joe...........I wouldn't have complained a bit!!!! I would have broken the elevator myself!! And it would have been worth every single minute I had to wait for that darned elevator!!
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  I was there too!!! I had that same heart attack when they said they almost got Joe - I don't know if I"m happy that I know we came that close to seeing him and didn't! The actors were awesome!!! Didja do the breakfast?? Some of the girls sitting at my table actually took Peter Williams out to the Outback for dinner on Saturday night!!

Didja bid on the humongous banner of Joe at the auction on Sunday???

And as for being stuck in the elevator with Joe...........I wouldn't have complained a bit!!!! I would have broken the elevator myself!! And it would have been worth every single minute I had to wait for that darned elevator!!
                  (((((Salty))))) pity we didn't meet before

I tried bidding for the banner but then I thought where to put it... I know, bad thoughts, bad.... but then somebody gave me an idea to have a TV room with all SG memorabilia....

But did bid for the set of Joe, Peter, Michael and Chris's sig banners but did not get it

As off Peter, he is just AMAZING... he went out with some fans for dinner then he came back and hang out at the bar, one of my friends asked for a pic for her daughter and he just started talking to her, joined us at our table and we had such a nice conversation that he did not leave until 3am!!!!!!!!

As of Joe... I'm saw going to the next CON... and bidding for the hugh banner

Comment

(((((Salty))))) pity we didn't meet before

I tried bidding for the banner but then I thought where to put it... I know, bad thoughts, bad.... but then somebody gave me an idea to have a TV room with all SG memorabilia....

But did bid for the set of Joe, Peter, Michael and Chris's sig banners but did not get it

As off Peter, he is just AMAZING... he went out with some fans for dinner then he came back and hang out at the bar, one of my friends asked for a pic for her daughter and he just started talking to her, joined us at our table and we had such a nice conversation that he did not leave until 3am!!!!!!!!

As of Joe... I'm saw going to the next CON... and bidding for the hugh banner
                    Dangnabit! I asked on Friday if anyone was going and no one answered I didn't go until Saturday!!

As for that huge banner, I thought it would make quite a nice bedspread but didn't think the hubby would agree!!! I DID win the bid on the grey Atlantis jacket though - I'm quite happy about that!

I'm sure we saw each other! There weren't that many people there and I kept seeing the same people over and over!! I am SO going next year - Joe just HAS to be there!!! And I will be hanging in the bar, breakfast, restaurant, wherever he might be. Although I did notice Peter, Gary, Don and Alexis wandered around chatting, while Michael and Chris had their "handlers" with them at all times!! With my luck, so will Joe!!!
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      Darn! So no boxer peeks this season yet then....don't TPTB want us to have any fun?!

What about the black wristband? Has that shown up at all yet?

Pleaseee.... important Stargate producery people.........leave us something!!

Hi Everyone

I'm a big SGA fan and absolutely adore John Sheppard and think he is the absolute Hottest and Sexiest man on SGA
                      And Joe Flanigan is so HOT I heard several people who met him person say he is even more Attractive in person and since he is Handsome enough on the show the man has to be simply GORGEOUS

Crystal

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal
                        Hi Everyone

I'm a big SGA fan and absolutely adore John Sheppard and think he is the absolute Hottest and Sexiest man on SGA
                        And Joe Flanigan is so HOT I heard several people who met him person say he is even more Attractive in person and since he is Handsome enough on the show the man has to be simply GORGEOUS

Crystal
                        Crystal, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as a welcome gift, I will give you my child your initiation test... if you succeed in not thunking after you see this pic, then you do not belong here

THE WET SHEP on IMAX

Comment

Crystal, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as a welcome gift, I will give you my child your initiation test... if you succeed in not thunking after you see this pic, then you do not belong here

THE WET SHEP on IMAX

If I am *DROOLING * and *SWOONING* after seeing this pic does that count toward thunking ?

Crystal

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            Dangnabit! I asked on Friday if anyone was going and no one answered I didn't go until Saturday!!

As for that huge banner, I thought it would make quite a nice bedspread but didn't think the hubby would agree!!! I DID win the bid on the grey Atlantis jacket though - I'm quite happy about that!

I'm sure we saw each other! There weren't that many people there and I kept seeing the same people over and over!! I am SO going next year - Joe just HAS to be there!!! And I will be hanging in the bar, breakfast, restaurant, wherever he might be. Although I did notice Peter, Gary, Don and Alexis wandered around chatting, while Michael and Chris had their "handlers" with them at all times!! With my luck, so will Joe!!!
                            Salty, I wasn't around much last week so I missed your post I have a vague idea, I think you bided for other things too...

I have several post and pics of this weekend on the S/J Ship thread if you want to check it out , it's starts on this page

I also opened an Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk and Appreciation thread, he was just to great....

To all, sorry for the off topic and big, big Shep pic

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal
                              If I am *DROOLING * and *SWOONING* after seeing this pic does that count toward thunking ?

Crystal
                              Yep, I would give it an A+

PS Crystal, I complelty abused the thread when I posted such a gigantic pic... we have friends on dial up and dear friends on dial up, I'll promise not to do it again... unless it is an emergency

So we try, unless of course it is an emergency, not to repost the pics, so when you replay you can take the [IMG] tag out of the pic and it will leave only the URL, if I'm talking chinese... PM me

Comment

Yep, I would give it an A+

PS Crystal, I complelty abused the thread when I posted such a gigantic pic... we have friends on dial up and dear friends on dial up, I'll promise not to do it again... unless it is an emergency

So we try, unless of course it is an emergency, not to repost the pics, so when you replay you can take the [IMG] tag out of the pic and it will leave only the URL, if I'm talking chinese... PM me
                                Ok I think I understand what's you're saying so will try remembering to not always repost the pics too much

Crystal

Comment

Working...
                                X