No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, it's so quiet Shep is even telling us which way he's going to be running!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
      Oh, a warning: I am so going to go on about how excited I am for the next few months! If I'm like this before I've ever met him... what am I going to be like after!?
      You might have to start preparing now for the aftershock! Or start saving up so you can see him again at another con!

LOL4JACK and Salty - sounds like the con was great fun. You mentioned that there was a banner of Joe....was it this one....or is it one we've not seen before? (Just an excuse to post this pic again 'cos I loves it!)

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        You might have to start preparing now for the aftershock! Or start saving up so you can see him again at another con!

LOL4JACK and Salty - sounds like the con was great fun. You mentioned that there was a banner of Joe....was it this one....or is it one we've not seen before? (Just an excuse to post this pic again 'cos I loves it!)

There needs to be an excuse to post that again..? Beautiful, so much so, I think it's worth of a quotage...

Glad all the con goers had fun...can't wait to get to a few of those myself...

I can totally relate to Ness...when I know I'm going to meet him, I'll be like that for months...and he really will want to run!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I just have to tell you guys - this morning I woke up remembering that I dreamt that I had a picture of nekkid Joe!!!! I don't remember anything of the dream except for that. All I'll say of the pic is that it didn't show everything. It was cut off a little bit down on his legs. My subconcious is definitely in the gutter and it ain't never coming out!

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
            I just have to tell you guys - this morning I woke up remembering that I dreamt that I had a picture of nekkid Joe!!!! I don't remember anything of the dream except for that. All I'll say of the pic is that it didn't show everything. It was cut off a little bit down on his legs. My subconcious is definitely in the gutter and it ain't never coming out!
            You mean you only just got there..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Yes, I've been noticing that!

On some planet trips, everyone else has got t-shirts on and Shep is trussed up from head to toe! Like your hubby says...he must feel the cold....or....he's got so paranoid about us seeing the boxers, that he's now making sure we don't see one darned bit of his naked flesh!!
              Maybe he's working us up so that when he does show some skin (or boxer) we're all surprised!
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

love the piccy mer

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...9/5f350b5a.jpg <<<<----- HOT DAMN wet shep is very sexy.... and on IMAX... oh dear gods that must have been smokin' hot.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep105.jpg
                  Hi Elinor, I've been trying to find a pic of the poster and this is what I found, to tiny does anybody have a bigger version?

But well, this was the image of the poster and it was more or less my size 5f 7 or 1.70m..., so I would take Salty's idea to make a bedcover

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    Hi Elinor, I've been trying to find a pic of the poster and this is what I found, to tiny does anybody have a bigger version?

But well, this was the image of the poster and it was more or less my size 5f 7 or 1.70m..., so I would take Salty's idea to make a bedcover

Good morning, everyone!

Is that poster a promo for season 1 or what? Maybe you could post the url it's from originally?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...anigan/Joe.jpg

Ah yes, I know that one now. Thanks for that.

A bedcover would be a good idea...or maybe a nice big fluffy towel perhaps?!!

Comment

Ah yes, I know that one now. Thanks for that.

A bedcover would be a good idea...or maybe a nice big fluffy towel perhaps?!!

Yeah...a beach towel so you can lay out over top of it.

Did she really say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...herhood185.jpg

Did she really say that?
                          LOL....I was thinking that it'd be good to use for a rub down after a bath or shower!

Ooo-er!

Comment

LOL....I was thinking that it'd be good to use for a rub down after a bath or shower!

Ooo-er!

Could be...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

You have to ask, Shep?
                              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                Speaking of Shex... here's a little crossover from that thread It works here too...

It certainly does once again Mer, you've outdone youself...
                                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Working...
                                X