Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, DW, nice to see ya!

Hey Ness, that's cool. Glad you're gonna get to see Joe...don't forget what we were discussing about the beach...

Now I'm just waiting for UK con annoucements, but alas, I don't see surfing in my thunk future...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by undresser69
      I LOVE Sheppard. I dont know what it is but when I saw the pilot too I fell in love with him too. I mgiht be meeting him too in november at a convention. my fav ep was 38 minutes when they cutt off his shirt?
      undresser69, welcome to thunk!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Hey, DW, nice to see ya!

Hey Ness, that's cool. Glad you're gonna get to see Joe...don't forget what we were discussing about the beach...

Now I'm just waiting for UK con annoucements, but alas, I don't see surfing in my thunk future...
        Thanks for the welcome back, I try to drop in from time to time, but I seem to have lost interest in the forums a little, never seems to be much to say, but I ever notice something about our Shep, i'll be sure to make a post about it.
        "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
        http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Something else I'd just like to check with you all, does anyone else think that since we started the whole Shep wears boxers thing, word of the topic got back to Joe and he's now being more cautious about letting them make an appearance? We are 4 episodes into season 2 now and I haven't seen them yet. I'm worried.

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
            Something else I'd just like to check with you all, does anyone else think that since we started the whole Shep wears boxers thing, word of the topic got back to Joe and he's now being more cautious about letting them make an appearance? We are 4 episodes into season 2 now and I haven't seen them yet. I'm worried.
            Hmmmmm...That is a bit concerning. And here I thought the wardrobe ladies were on our side. How early on did the boxers make an appearance in the first season?
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I know I'm late so that's why I'm wishing
              HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY(s) FOOLISHPLEASURE AND MEREDITH!
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I'm sure poor Joe was terribly embarrassed by the "boxer peeks" (I would be). Since they haven't made an appearance this year, I'm sure Wardrobe and Continuity people are paying more attention to his. . er. . backside.

Ra-Hanna. . I got a new rocking chair for my BD. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm getting worried about that as well.

As to the other comment about the forums...a lot of the time there doesn't seem to be a lot to reply to recently...

You should join us on MSN some time DW...

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    I know I'm late so that's why I'm wishing
                    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY(s) FOOLISHPLEASURE AND MEREDITH!
                    Second those sentiments...

A rocking chair, eh FP?

We need to get the wardrobe people back on our side...I wonder if they accept bribes...

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                      Hmmmmm...That is a bit concerning. And here I thought the wardrobe ladies were on our side. How early on did the boxers make an appearance in the first season?
                      I think the first time they made an appearance was Suspicion (can't remember ep # atm) but it was pretty early on.

Ahh, to be one of Joe's wardrobe people, spending all day looking at that man's rear end would be anyone's dream.

You should join us on MSN some time DW...
                      Don't I have you in my MSN? I thought I got most people in my MSN.

Comment

I think the first time they made an appearance was Suspicion (can't remember ep # atm) but it was pretty early on.

Ahh, to be one of Joe's wardrobe people, spending all day looking at that man's rear end would be anyone's dream.

Don't I have you in my MSN? I thought I got most people in my MSN.
                        PM me your address and I'll you...

{{Edit}} When I get home from work...

Comment

Hello all, great pictures. Thanks darkwarden. Does anybody else see belt loops, and the gunbelt is at the waist where it won't pull the pants down. Can they be so cruel? Say it ain't so!
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A rocking chair, eh FP?

We need to get the wardrobe people back on our side...I wonder if they accept bribes...
                            I got a cane too! *LOL*

My husband swears that some time this year we WILL see a lava lamp in the background somewhere. Must be vigilant!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                              Hello all, great pictures. Thanks darkwarden. Does anybody else see belt loops, and the gunbelt is at the waist where it won't pull the pants down. Can they be so cruel? Say it ain't so!
                              I sure notice them, I just wish that for some reason the gun would quadruple (sp?) in weight and pull those pants right down!

Comment

I just looked it up, Suspicion was episode 5, so one more week and we should know if he's being cautious.

But when I watched Duet again tonight I did notice that you get to see a glimpse of Beckett's (McGillon's) undergarments.

Comment

Working...
                                X