Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beanie, you can use this one

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Oooh, another of those lowdown pics I grabbed

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Thanks, but sorted now...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
          Well i have to say peeps, you've outdone yourselves. the last few pages are full of thunk, an' here's me trawling through it all trying to catch up only i'm hitting the deck every two minutes with all this gratuitous cuteness!

I mean sheesh! i'm away busy with RL just a few days, and this is what i come back to.. Crazy Animal pics, Mazz threatening to dress up and dance, and i missed the 10,000 post mark!

And y'know, being so far beneath sanity in this li'l gutter of ours, and dammit there's still RULES! wassall that about?

Not that i'm complaining at all, you understand. Who wouldn't wan't to come back and be greated with all this
          Threatening?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            Threatening?
            I suppose 'threatening' depends on what you were planning on wearing.......
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
              I suppose 'threatening' depends on what you were planning on wearing.......
              Whatever you've heard about me, it's not true... unless it's good of course

Comment

good piccies and by the way, us Shep thunkers NEVER threaten anyone...we get along or else Shep may punish us
                sigpic

Comment

I had intended to post this earlier...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oooooohhhhh...Shep is trying to pull out his 'stick' on us
                    sigpic

Comment

Gah! Not nice Pm, not nice at all!
                      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        Since we're whump/thunking (wunking?)... (of course, when are we not... )
                        But isn't wunking wookie thunking?

*Goes back to lurking*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Eeeks. . .Major Clanger has been here with her spoon. .
                          *we play nice. . .really. . we do. .sometimes. . no. .uh, most of the time. .yeah. . .usually.*

How about some black and white photography:

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            Here, have some more wonderful Sheppy piccies!!! Enjoy!!
                            Mistress, gotta love a wet Sheppard.

One for everyone! *throws several in one handful into the crowd*

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              It's young Joe...

Anyway, time for the parting shot...a whump one this time...snurched from Eli...

Also, since I'm off to bed...one of Shep out cold...

Oíche mhaith!

Beanie. x

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sheppy yummy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X