Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    I'm sure I read somewhere that they did.......I expect he's so busy surfing, skiing and golfing, looking after the kids and mowing the lawn (oh yeah, we decided he probably has a gardener to do that didn't we!),that he never gets around to watching them!!

We decided mowing the lawn was a job only done by Joe if the gardener can't come for three weeks, the grass is overgrowing and he gets the death stare from the wife...

It'd someone should ask him at the next convention...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I'm sure I read somewhere that they did.......I expect he's so busy surfing, skiing and golfing, looking after the kids and mowing the lawn (oh yeah, we decided he probably has a gardener to do that didn't we!),that he never gets around to watching them!!
      He needs to get his priorities straight.

Seriously. . Ben Browder says he got the entire SG1 set and watched it straight through for several days to get caught up. Now THAT's dedication!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Epithany now I've gone and read the spoilers on the Home Page. I was trying not to........but now the deed is done!! Ha ha!

Can't wait to see Joe
        Spoiler:
        with a beard! I hate beards, but I wanna see anyway!
        and I laughed when he said how difficult it is to think up an original story " 'cos Stargate's been on the air for a few thousand years"!!

Beard??? Noooooooooooo...five o'clock shadow yeah, but a full beard....

LOL @ his comments about Stargate SG1...reminds me of the Behind The Scenes where he goes to RDA "Out with the old, in with the new" and RDA replies "Talk to me in 8 years"...or words to that effect...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          He needs to get his priorities straight.
          Yeah, he needs to get round to my house...

And his alter-ego needs to stop cheating...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Beard??? Noooooooooooo...five o'clock shadow yeah, but a full beard....
            We get to see Bearded Daniel this year. . AND Bearded Shep. Wonder what ELSE they'll throw at us.

Comment

We get to see Bearded Daniel this year. . AND Bearded Shep. Wonder what ELSE they'll throw at us.
              Bearded Teyla?!!!!

Comment

Bearded Teyla?!!!!

Ooooh, that is sooooo WRONG! *ROTFLMAO*

Comment

Bearded Teyla?!!!!

That's just wrong... In oh-so-many ways...

*Think UK slang*

Comment

" You mean I have to watch EVERY episode of SG-1 !!!!!!!!! "

Comment

Stop for a moment and ponder. How many razors did our folks bring to Atlantis? The fellas should ALL be growing beards by now (and the girls. .hmmm, that's why we see no shorts?) . With the stubble we've seen, Shep and some others must have been rationing their "blades".

Comment

" You mean I have to watch EVERY episode of SG-1 !!!!!!!!! "

WAAAAAA. . *LOL*. . .dang, can't give you green right now!!!

Comment

Only about 20 posts to go and we're on the big 10,000........yay us!

Comment

WAAAAAA. . *LOL*. . .dang, can't give you green right now!!!
                            Aw thanks FP.......it's the thought that counts!

Comment

Only about 20 posts to go and we're on the big 10,000........yay us!

Haha. .we need Joe doing that dork dance from "Other Sister" to celebrate the big 10,000!

Anyone have the link to that?

Comment

Stop for a moment and ponder. How many razors did our folks bring to Atlantis? The fellas should ALL be growing beards by now (and the girls. .hmmm, that's why we see no shorts?) . With the stubble we've seen, Shep and some others must have been rationing their "blades".
                                Yep.......deffo a bit of rationing going on there......and in Shep's case anyway....I'm not complaining!!!

As for the girls....well.......p'raps the Athosians have something they use for waxing!! Or, as a last resort, they can always use a pair of tweezers!!

Ouch! That's gonna make your eyes water!!

Comment

Working...
                                X