Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Knocknashee!

I've go to say, I've been enjoying looking through all these caps!

I've only known about JF since SGA began. Never saw him in any of the other shows, but he looks just as sweet as always.

But I got to go with liking his hair now. There's just something adorable about that hair!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      I've only known about JF since SGA began. Never saw him in any of the other shows, but he looks just as sweet as always.

But I got to go with liking his hair now. There's just something adorable about that hair!
      I never saw JF before SGA either. . .never heard of the guy. I blame the SciFi commercials with Amanda Tapping as that was the first time I saw him, and figured I'd give the show a chance. That was a mistake. *LOL*

As for the hair. . .the man should never. . .NEVER touch a comb.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
        Rodney: "This is bad - Start running Major. I'll hold off that Wraith as long as I can. . .he appears to be carrying a. . .a. . .COMB!"

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

You can find my Joe webbie @ http://www.shaneadelic.com/flyboy (My refer URL doesn't seem to be working properly atm)...the gallery is in the Fanzone...

I had seen JF before Atlantis, but I have to say, I'd never really taken much of an interest until he was in SGA...

BTW, I'm opening the floor to anyone who would like to write for my Shep parody blog...

Now to some CSI caps...as usual, no quoting!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Since you've been asking if others had their pic taken with Joe, here's mine...

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              I never saw JF before SGA either. . .never heard of the guy. I blame the SciFi commercials with Amanda Tapping as that was the first time I saw him, and figured I'd give the show a chance. That was a mistake. *LOL*

Definitely not! We should launch a movement to rid the world of combs so he doesn't get tempted...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...rite/JF_AG.jpg
                So, so, so, soooooooo lucky! I wish I could've gone and got my piccie taken with Joseph...

Great pic, btw! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

OMG, yes!!! Those commercials, and the lowdown made me think, "Maybe it might be worth watching after all..."

There was just something about that boy...

...and now I say, "It's all about the Shep!"

sigpic

Comment

Just for total utter disruption's sake...

http://www.shaneadelic.com/fbpix/dat...3/artb_x05.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      So, so, so, soooooooo lucky! I wish I could've gone and got my piccie taken with Joseph...

Great pic, btw! Thanks for sharing!
                      LOL...there is always next year and HOPEFULLY we all didn't scare him away from Cons

He really is a sweet sweet man..and very gracious ...I would definitely look forward to seeing him again
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        LOL...there is always next year and HOPEFULLY we all didn't scare him away from Cons

He really is a sweet sweet man..and very gracious ...I would definitely look forward to seeing him again
                        I have to say he seems like a nice enough bloke...I've met some foul famous people in the past...

Hopefully he might come over to the UK again at some stage...

Seeing as people mentioned it...Sweepstakes commercial caps...on my server, you know the rules!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

So not fair. A shoulder rub from MS and Joe's arm around you. <Sigh> So jealous. Great pic.

Comment

Beanie..I love those pics of Amanda and Joe. They are too dang cute together. I want to see them on SGA together. Two of the most expressive faces ever, together. Thanks for reposting. Heeee

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              Just for total utter disruption's sake...

http://www.shaneadelic.com/fbpix/dat...3/artb_x05.jpg
                              BEANIE!!! Put a warning on that thing! Talk about a disruption... (I really must learn not to drink and click on links at the same time.
                              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                                Beanie..I love those pics of Amanda and Joe. They are too dang cute together. I want to see them on SGA together. Two of the most expressive faces ever, together. Thanks for reposting. Heeee
                                No problem with the caps there Merlin...just reminded me of something else to add to my site...

Comment

Working...
                                X