Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    If he'd bop you for talking about and viewing the pic, imagine what I'm gonna get...

Ha ha! Yes ...... you should be afraid! Very, very afraid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      We're sure going to need a nurse on hand if any of us get to meet Joe in person But make sure he's the one doing the mouth to mouth
      I'm the bodyguard!!! If push comes to shove I'll mouth-to-mouth!
      Actually you know, push is fine enough. Hell no push. Just mouth-to-mouth.

Someone pinch me, I'm dreaming.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
        You're not gonna try and reenact that photo are you? You little frat boy.
        ERm, no, I would hurt myself if I tried that. I'll just let young Shep pictures do the talking.

Comment

That's a point...

I'm not actually sure I want to know to be honest...

Well some guys had lava lamps in their rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            oh you lucky lucky woman .....hehehehe
            *Awaits punishment from Joe*

***UN-PG THOUGHTS!!!***

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

We're sure going to need a nurse on hand if any of us get to meet Joe in person But make sure he's the one doing the mouth to mouth
              You are going to need more than nurse when you meet JF. He is even MORE gorgeous in person, than on TV. Can you believe that???? No make up, hadn't shaved recently, hair, as usual, all over the place and STILL drop dead gorgeous. (sighs) I still haven't washed the jacket I was wearing when he put his arm around me.....guess I never will.

On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Oh yeah...

How's the vacation going thus far Mer?
                Good, good... and as soon as I get a chance, I'm gonna make my parents watch SGA and turn my mom into a Shep thunker

Hey, do I get some punishment too, for making the Indy Joe pic?

Originally posted by Lida
                You are going to need more than nurse when you meet JF. He is even MORE gorgeous in person, than on TV. Can you believe that???? No make up, hadn't shaved recently, hair, as usual, all over the place and STILL drop dead gorgeous. (sighs) I still haven't washed the jacket I was wearing when he put his arm around me.....guess I never will.
                The less he tries to look gorgeous, the more gorgeous he is...
                guh...GUH

Comment

If he'd bop you for talking about and viewing the pic, imagine what I'm gonna get...
                  I'm sure you'll enjoy it really

Now can everyone stop with the smut!! You making me laugh so hard it hurts!

Comment

You thunkers heard her! Now cut it with the smut. And stop mentioning my really cute and really hot nekkid butt!
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Good, good... and as soon as I get a chance, I'm gonna make my parents watch SGA and turn my mom into a Shep thunker

Hey, do I get some punishment too, for making the Indy Joe pic?
                      I'm sure that could be arranged...

Remind me to mention it when he's whipping MY butt for the nekkid butt pics...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                        You thunkers heard her! Now cut it with the smut. And stop mentioning my really cute and really hot nekkid butt!
                        Okay...

Irish sausage, anyone???

Comment

Okay...

Irish sausage, anyone???
                          Oh sure. I'll just enjoy the sausage while I sit here next to my lava lamp.

The "Keeper of the Nekkid Butt" and the "Artist of Indy Joe" fame should both be brought before Joe for the most severe form of punishment. I'll let him decide your fate.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Beanie ! You know you've got one dirty mind ?

"OMG, what is she talking about now ?"
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Oh sure. I'll just enjoy the sausage while I sit here next to my lava lamp.

The "Keeper of the Nekkid Butt" and the "Artist of Indy Joe" fame should both be brought before Joe for the most severe form of punishment. I'll let him decide your fate.
                              *Wonders what Joe might come up with...*

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                Beanie ! You know you've got one dirty mind ?

"OMG, what is she talking about now ?"

Comment

Working...
                                X