Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    ROFL!!! Greytop...you are so good at those crypic statements...NOW of course I am dying to know what you would have said
    It is really illegal to do what I was going to suggest, people have been arrested for doing it, so if you want to know, I can PM you.

Comment

Buh-bye Hah....we will miss you...take lots of pictures of whereever you are going and share them with us. Oh, and if you see Shep along that way...say hello for me

Here have a pic to take with ya in your dreams....
      sigpic

Comment

Feeling a little strange posting here (Big Mckay thunker), but I just looked at TameFarrar's Joe pic and OMG! His eyes! Why didn't I ever realize how breathtaking they are!? It's not cheating just to look, right?
        Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
        :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Gate Trippin'....tis okay....I am a McKay thunker as well..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            It is really illegal to do what I was going to suggest, people have been arrested for doing it, so if you want to know, I can PM you.
            But of course!!! maybe if we gutter gals put our heads together...we may find a way *around* the law
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
              Feeling a little strange posting here (Big Mckay thunker), but I just looked at TameFarrar's Joe pic and OMG! His eyes! Why didn't I ever realize how breathtaking they are!? It's not cheating just to look, right?
              Well Hon...don't feel bad...I am normally a Cameron and Jack thunker ....but I had to share just how gorgeous this man is in person ...and I KNOW these are the Hussies that would appreciate it
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ROFL!!! I am with ya there Tame...

Oh...and I do believe that is 800 posts for me...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah

"Wouldn't a puddlejumper be faster...?" (Hey, a girl can dream, can't she...?)
                  <<Insert comment at speed not being the most important thing>>

Originally posted by greytop
                  I asked this on another forum and the person that replied thought there wasn't one of him yet. So I'll asked here just in case.

Does anyone have pic of Shep in Air Force dress blues?
                  *raises eyebrow* Air Force blues you say......

*is very very very ded*

Comment

But of course!!! maybe if we gutter gals put our heads together...we may find a way *around* the law
                    If I remember correctly its the third street on the left and then an immeadiate right.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Gate Trippin'....tis okay....I am a McKay thunker as well..
                      I remember you PM! Good to know there are other double thunkers round here
                      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

I figured I would flaunt my Joe picture ...It is NOT dial-up friendly as it is so big...so for that I sincerely apologize to all the dial-up people.
                        ignore the fat woman...and just look at that handsome man

http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/T...JoeandTame.jpg
                        OMG Tame. . I would have DIED! Thank you for sharing!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

damn tame... ya lucky chickie great joe piccy
                          sigpic

Comment

Woah.. I leave for one day and you guys are posting up a storm!! *catches breath* *...then drops ded from all the gorgeous pics*

Tame, thanks so much for sharing the photo.. wow! I would have been *ded* for sure, being that close to him (love your haircolor too! wish mine would stay red)

I caught some references a few pages back to great shep whump fics and a yahoo group but didn't see any links (jetlagged, sorry!)... can someone help this shameless whumper out?

Going to sleep off the jetlag now, 'night!

Comment

Gah, missed so much posting. Dam my computer being gone. I miss you guys.

*hugs people*

Your still nuts though, this thread is way over posted in!!!!!!!!

Wish I could post some pictures or some more of my excellent banners for yous, but this is the librarys computer and I can't left click or upload or anything! GAH!!!!!!!!!!! And the librarians really evil here! *gulp* Help!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and congrats on 800 posts potion_mis! Sorry I wasn't there to see it.

Raining, library, no computer, no room. I am miserable ... sadly my sig is how I feel today.
                              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I figured I would flaunt my Joe picture ...It is NOT dial-up friendly as it is so big...so for that I sincerely apologize to all the dial-up people.

Joe was just sitting there with his hands on his legs and I think I skeered him I sat down and said *Ok, now here is what you are gonna do, since I am the *Warm-Up* for the three ladies you see there ....FIRST you will put your arm AROUND me and then....we cuddle* ...and Joe even while skeered was a good sport and did it

ignore the fat woman...and just look at that handsome man

http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/T...JoeandTame.jpg
                                OMG Tame I'm SO jealous of you !! Like the others, I would have been *ded* before even going to meet him, so just thinking about sitting beside him and having his arm around me... *ded again*

Thank you for sharing with us
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X