• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooOOOoooo...nice piccies
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I believe we call them poloneck sweaters...and I've only ever met one man they look hot on...*is sure SF will guess who straight away*
      LOL!! btw Are some of the soldiers in SG-1 referred to as SFs?/What does it stand for in that context?

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
        Yey!! Whumping!!!!! Must go and rewatch BoP, not much surpassed that whumping. I was reading a stunning Shep whump fic yesterday...it's a WIP but I'll try post the link to it once its completed.
        I dunno, I don't think you get much more whumped than dead...and that's Tru Calling...

Speaking of which...I found these two ace screencaps...

Andrew - "Come on thunkers, I know you're in there! Let me join the party!"

Andrew - "I don't believe this...they won't answer the door...and they profess to love me!"

I mean, any woman who would leave him outside has got to be nuts...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I was reading a stunning Shep whump fic yesterday...it's a WIP but I'll try post the link to it once its completed.
          I haven't run across really good "new" fan fic. Looking forward to it!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I dunno, I don't think you get much more whumped than dead...and that's Tru Calling...

Speaking of which...I found these two ace screencaps...

Andrew - "Come on thunkers, I know you're in there! Let me join the party!"

Andrew - "I don't believe this...they won't answer the door...and they profess to love me!"

I mean, any woman who would leave him outside has got to be nuts...
            LOL!! Certainly can't get any more whumped than dead

*Opens door and welcomes Andrew into the house [of thunk]*

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            I haven't run across really good "new" fan fic. Looking forward to it!
            Probably shouldn't be proclaiming it's greatness until its finished but couldn't resist as it had my stomach tying itself in knots with all the flipping it was doing. By a very good author (Well I think so) so all bodes well in the not so-well whump way .

Comment

Probably shouldn't be proclaiming it's greatness until its finished but couldn't resist as it had my stomach tying itself in knots with all the flipping it was doing. By a very good author (Well I think so) so all bodes well in the not so-well whump way .
              I think you should be sharing this link Star...I like WIP in any case, since if it's not finished, I can theorise my own *evil* endings...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

LOL!! btw Are some of the soldiers in SG-1 referred to as SFs?/What does it stand for in that context?
                Uh, I could come up with something for SF, but it sure wouldn't be PG.

Comment

More piccies...since I don't have anything else constructive to contribute tonight...in too much pain...

And of course, the Flanigan Grin...

Comment

More piccies...since I don't have anything else constructive to contribute tonight...in too much pain...
                    Did I miss something. . .what sorta pain are you experiencing??

Duh. .my boss keeps coming and going and I just can't concentrate in here! *LOL*

Comment

Did I miss something. . .what sorta pain are you experiencing??

Duh. .my boss keeps coming and going and I just can't concentrate in here! *LOL*
                      I wasn't joking around...I have a few life-long medical problems and I'm not a well thunker atm...been off work several times in as many weeks...

I've forgotten what it's like not to be ill, it's been that long since I was totally well...

Comment

Oh dear, Beanie. . I didn't know you had any sort of illness. I have a dear friend who has a rare ailment and has spent the last 10 years in and out of hospitals and on all sorts of horrid meds. If the thunkers can help ya in any way, just hollar. Maybe we can Fed Ex you one of the JF clones.

Comment

(((Beanie)))

Just a little something to make you feel better

PS :this pic is from Home when Shep tells Weir "Wouldn't be the same without you".
                          But I think he (and we) could say the same thing about you : "this thread wouldn't be the same without you"
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Oh dear, Beanie. . I didn't know you had any sort of illness. I have a dear friend who has a rare ailment and has spent the last 10 years in and out of hospitals and on all sorts of horrid meds. If the thunkers can help ya in any way, just hollar. Maybe we can Fed Ex you one of the JF clones.
                            Or send her pics of chickens.

Note: humor attempt for someone obviously not feeling well.

Comment

Gotta take off for my son's baseball game. Will check in later. . . after "Lost", of course. Take care everyone.

Comment

Starfish already gave me a clone...very nice he is too!

At the moment I'd settle for anything high strength and narcotic...the only reason I'm still around is to take my mind off it a little...if I disappear for any amount of time, I'm probably under the desk rolling on the floor...don't mind me, pretty normal these days!

Sh*t I forgot how bad this can get sometimes...

Comment

Working...
                                X