Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    BB is hot, that's true, but he does not compare with the flirt god that is Shep....I want to see Shep in dress blues, I think I'd go through the roof!!!

Although the black t-shirt is good also.
    No one can compete with Sheppard in my eyes, not even Browder, hot as he is. (A lot of that hotness had to with the way he played Chrichton on Farscape. His talent went right through the screen and Chrichton is one of my favorite characters ever, which I credit to Ben's talent on that show.) I do want to see them share a screen in the future by cross-over, because of the fact that they are both amazing actors and they would set the screen on fire with their talent. And the hotness, which is a given.

But really, if I could choose two of my favorite actors to share a scene together then it would be Joe Flanigan and Ben Browder.
    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Kes

But Joe's certainly ahead in the bedhead hair department. His hair fascinates me.
      yeah, that fascinates me too. I mean, they must delibrately make it like that. In that scene in Home where Weir visits him in his room, his hair is sticking out at 90 degrees, they must have mussed it up especially.

I want that job! Joe's hair-musser-upper!

Comment

You and me both, Astro!
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

How the heck does one apply for THAT job?????

As far as the attire goes. . .I would like to see Sheppard in leather at least once. Can't let Browder get all the kudos for leather king!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I can't see Shep in leather. It just doesn't suit him (no pun intended ) BB definitely has the leather gene, Shep just has the Ancient gene
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Whoops, forgot to mention....
              I want Shep in that black shirt with a pair of jeans!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                How the heck does one apply for THAT job?????
                I just appointed myself... what the heck!

Comment

I just appointed myself... what the heck!
                  I'm sure you need an assistant. . .or two. . .or three. Right???

I mean. . .doing JF's hair is a very important profession!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    I'm sure you need an assistant. . .or two. . .or three. Right???

I mean. . .doing JF's hair is a very important profession!
                    Certainly, we need a standby, incase I get... overcome or anything... *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                      No one can compete with Sheppard in my eyes, not even Browder, hot as he is. (A lot of that hotness had to with the way he played Chrichton on Farscape. His talent went right through the screen and Chrichton is one of my favorite characters ever, which I credit to Ben's talent on that show.) I do want to see them share a screen in the future by cross-over, because of the fact that they are both amazing actors and they would set the screen on fire with their talent. And the hotness, which is a given.

But really, if I could choose two of my favorite actors to share a scene together then it would be Joe Flanigan and Ben Browder.
                      What you said. I think you was in my brain! LOL
                      I couldn't agree more. And as Joe is amazingly talented as well <Acting wise> I can't imagine how FABULOUS it would be to see him and Ben in at least ONE SCENE. WOW

Comment

yeah, that fascinates me too. I mean, they must delibrately make it like that. In that scene in Home where Weir visits him in his room, his hair is sticking out at 90 degrees, they must have mussed it up especially.

I think it's a JOE thing. I've seen pics of him out and about as himself and the hair looks the same. All messy and yummy! LOL

Comment

Does anyone know if there will be any recreational surfing in Atlantis? Could be sone good wet wetsuit opportunities or at least some swimming, might be a chance for some speedos.....
                          "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                          http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Hey, too much talk, not enough pics! Anyone got any???
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              Hey, too much talk, not enough pics! Anyone got any???
                              Just for you, Salty.

Eyes... gorgeous... *thunk*
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Just for you, Salty.

Eyes... gorgeous... *thunk*
                                Thunkity thunk thunk...thunkity thunk thunk...look at Merlin drool <Sung to Frosty the snowman>

He's just to pretty for words. And they eyes? I'm so melting.

Comment

Working...
                                X