No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank goodness Beanie is back. . .now we can return to our true butting. . .er, ah. . .THUNKING!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

*Drools*

Oh, the butt is back! Thank you Beanie for bringing it back to me!!!

Comment

You gals can take the butt, then Wet Shep is all mine!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Thank goodness Beanie is back. . .now we can return to our true butting. . .er, ah. . .THUNKING!
          Were you going to say BUTT THUNKING?!?!?!

No more caffine for you dear.

Comment

Face it Droops. . .hineys are better than farm animals.

Uh. I better watch what I say around here.

Comment

You know.... I seems to fit that you have farm animals in this thread, considering it's led by a Sheppard...
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienJuly
                Nothing like looking at backs and fronts. The whole package thing. . ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  Nothing like looking at backs and fronts. The whole package thing. . ya know?
                  Heh heh..hehehehehe... the whole package, huh? Yeah, I like the sounds of that

Comment

Oh my God ! I leave you for a day and what do I find when I come back ? Butt and front pics AGAIN ! You dirty dirty minds !
                    (hmm, noone reminds me what my score on the test was, please )

Another pic for you

"You're saying Beanie put those pics online AGAIN ? What do I have to do to make her stop ?"
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      "You're saying Beanie put those pics online AGAIN ? What do I have to do to make her stop ?"
                      I really don't think you want her to answer that....

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        Indeed...cos I'm not exactly short on ideas in that department...once I'm through with 'prayer' eh Mer???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          No I think it's Shep who doesn't really want her to answer

But then why did he ask ? He must love his thunkers, that's the only reason that comes in mind right now. So he wants them to be happy, right ?
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            You know.... I seems to fit that you have farm animals in this thread, considering it's led by a Sheppard...
                            BE dubumbump .....That was as bad as one of mine DJF...hee hee I am so proud of you!!!!!!

must now scroll back to enjoy some....*Hind-sightings*....hehehehehe
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              BE dubumbump .....That was as bad as one of mine DJF...hee hee I am so proud of you!!!!!!

must now scroll back to enjoy some....*Hind-sightings*....hehehehehe
                              Things tend to look better with hind-sight.

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                                Things tend to look better with hind-sight.
                                Bwahahahahaha! Cheeky!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                                X