X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkwarden
    My fav would have to be:

"I shot him.... in the leg!"

YES! Loved that. He looked like such a kid. A gorgeous, sexy, kid to be sure. YUM

Comment

Yes I love the "I shot him" line! Just because of that I'll repost this pic as the pic of the day

Sheppard Pic of the day

~Athena

Comment

Thanks! A great way to end the day and sure to bring on pleasant dreams
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
          Yes I love the "I shot him" line! Just because of that I'll repost this pic as the pic of the day

That is such a great scene! I made a sig out of that smirk:

I'm mainly a Daniel fan, but one CANNOT deny the appeal of Major Sheppard.

Comment

My favorite Shep. line, I think, would be:

Sheppard: You guys do have names, right? Let me guess... Steve?
            Wraith: I am your death! That is all you need to know.
            Sheppard: I prefer Steve.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

Sheppard Pic of the day

DIMPLES! Guh! Dimples..dimples...dimples. GUH!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                My favorite Shep. line, I think, would be:

Sheppard: You guys do have names, right? Let me guess... Steve?
                Wraith: I am your death! That is all you need to know.
                Sheppard: I prefer Steve.
                Ahh. . .my fav line as well. . . "I prefer Steve."

Nothing like a handsome young man with a great sense of humor. Do they actually exist in the real world?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I interrupt this drooling session to bring some of you more opportunity to drool!! Anyone a Scaper here? Wait for it............

Ben Browder will join the cast of Stargate for the ninth season as a regular!!!!
                  That means Ben and Michael on the same screen at the same time, which also means a chance for Joe, Ben and Michael to be on together if Atlantis and Stargate ever crossover! Oh man, my Christmas just came early this year!!!

Deep breaths, remember to breathe!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    I interrupt this drooling session to bring some of you more opportunity to drool!! Anyone a Scaper here? Wait for it............

Ben Browder will join the cast of Stargate for the ninth season as a regular!!!!
                    That means Ben and Michael on the same screen at the same time, which also means a chance for Joe, Ben and Michael to be on together if Atlantis and Stargate ever crossover! Oh man, my Christmas just came early this year!!!

Deep breaths, remember to breathe!!!
                    I just managed to login after not having had access to Gateworld all day long (Athena, I think your offer to kick my computer helped ) and I read these news. I am beyond ecstatic. Frelling awesome news! And like you said, Salty, if this means that Joe, Michael and Ben might get to share the screen in the future then I might just start to think that I have died and gone to heaven.

Right, breathe... Breathing's good.

Now I'm on my way into the news thread to do some more cheering.
                    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Just heard the Ben Browder diddy. Can you imagine a cross-over show with Browder and Flanigan sharing scenes????

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Can you imagine a cross-over show with Browder and Flanigan sharing scenes????
                        Trust me, I'm trying my very best to picture it. The screen would melt from all the combined hotness.

Not to mention the fact that all three of them (JF, MS and BB, that is) are absolutely wonderful actors.
                        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy Michael Shanks. . but he looks way too much like my brother for me to be a true thunker! *LOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                            Trust me, I'm trying my very best to picture it. The screen would melt from all the combined hotness.

Not to mention the fact that all three of them (JF, MS and BB, that is) are absolutely wonderful actors.

That's the real thing. I don't thunk for MS so much, although he's my fave on SG1. I love him. I've adored Ben since Farscape started. And JOE? Heck...I've never been so stuck on an actor and I'm old enough to know better. LOL
                            But the three together? WOW.
                            And that cool thing is that they are all wonderful actors. That's the best part actually. Hot men who CAN ACT! Woohoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              That's the real thing. I don't thunk for MS so much, although he's my fave on SG1. I love him. I've adored Ben since Farscape started. And JOE? Heck...I've never been so stuck on an actor and I'm old enough to know better. LOL
                              But the three together? WOW.
                              And that cool thing is that they are all wonderful actors. That's the best part actually. Hot men who CAN ACT! Woohoooooo

I'm with you Merlin! (again!) I've felt the same way about Ben and then Joe came along! I wouldn't turn MS away but he doesn't get me tingling like Joe and Ben do.
                              My thunking order........... Joe, definitely Joe first, then Ben, and then MS.

I'm still trying to remember to breathe! Next summer is gonna rock!!!

Is it January yet????
                              sigpic

Comment

Ladies, I need a reminder of why I'm thunking for Joe, with Ben around...

Oh, right, that's why.
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X