No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athena, I suspect we have selfish motivations for checking out men's fingers. Or at least I think I do.

I have been known to be instantly turned off by men who have small feminine hands or pudgy fingers. *shudder*

I ADORE that the pic of the day at the top of the page, btw. Great one!

Comment

Just a question about Major Sheppard's position in Atlantis:
      Warning this with contain Spoilers from Episode one and two 'The Rising'
      In the begining he was only there to fly General O'Neill to the Antartic base and didn't know anything about the Stargate. The only reason he was offered a chance to go on the expedition was because at the last second they found out he had the gene and could control it better then most. Then only a day after they arrived at Atlantis their commanding military officer is killed. Now for my question: Why did Major Sheppard become the next commanding officer and the second in-command? In the begining it seemed like Sumner did not think much of Sheppard and was not happy that the Major was comming on the mission.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

In the begining he was only there to fly General O'Neill to the Antartic base and didn't know anything about the Stargate. The only reason he was offered a chance to go on the expedition was because at the last second they found out he had the gene and could control it better then most. Then only a day after they arrived at Atlantis their commanding military officer is killed. Now for my question: Why did Major Sheppard become the next commanding officer and the second in-command? In the begining it seemed like Sumner did not think much of Sheppard and was not happy that the Major was comming on the mission.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay

Sumner was in charge of the Military but Weir chose her team and she chose Sheppard personally to go with them. When Sumner was killed she then CHOSE John to be the head of the military faction on Atlantis. Because he is the highest ranking officer now. And, I think, because of what he did. How he took command. Blah blah. Like Shep said to Sumner in Rising. Weir is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
            Athena, I suspect we have selfish motivations for checking out men's fingers. Or at least I think I do.

I have been known to be instantly turned off by men who have small feminine hands or pudgy fingers. *shudder*

I ADORE that the pic of the day at the top of the page, btw. Great one!
            I definately agree on the selfish motives for checking out men's fingers.

and the thought of bony or pudgy fingers just kinda gross me out.

I'm glad you liked the pic, it was such a cute expression he made when he saw
            Spoiler:
            Rodney's sign "Do not Touch" sign
            in "The Eye".
            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
              Sumner was in charge of the Military but Weir chose her team and she chose Sheppard personally to go with them. When Sumner was killed she then CHOSE John to be the head of the military faction on Atlantis. Because he is the highest ranking officer now. And, I think, because of what he did. How he took command. Blah blah. Like Shep said to Sumner in Rising. Weir is in charge.
              what she said.
              ~Athena

Comment

Sheppard Is The Boss Of Atlatis....he Has A Gun, Weir Doesn't...nuff Said!!! J/k

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                  Sheppard Is The Boss Of Atlatis....he Has A Gun, Weir Doesn't...nuff Said!!! J/k
                  I'm guessing you haven't seen "Hot Zone."
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    I'm guessing you haven't seen "Hot Zone."

Well I'm sure she gave the gun back..... I hope so....Don't lose it now Shepp...stay strong!

Comment

Is it January yet??????
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

So what is everyone's fave SHEP quote?

I have to think about what mine would be. But one of my fave is cause of the delivery. in Rising.

"That would be Dr. Weir, right?"

Bwah. And he looked so gorgeous at the time. Heeeeee

Comment

My fav would have to be:

"I shot him.... in the leg!"
                          "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                          http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            So what is everyone's fave SHEP quote?
                            I have to think about what mine would be. But one of my fave is cause of the delivery. in Rising.
                            "That would be Dr. Weir, right?"
                            Bwah. And he looked so gorgeous at the time. Heeeeee
                            Doesn't he ever... That smile he gave Colonel Sumner is just classic... what a charmer...
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                              My fav would have to be:

And that grin when he said it... <sigh>
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                                My fav would have to be:

Mine too! And that cute little smirk on his face when he said it! I have that on my 'puter so whenever I get mail, I hear Shep saying "I Shot Him" I make sure to get a lot of email
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X