No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh. . .Fair Nymph has posted my fav pic from joeflannigan.com!!!

Made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Just bumping this with our boy, as seen in "Before I Sleep" (don't worry, not spoilery):

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Now. .if that isn't the perfect picture for the Sheppard/Weir folks, I don't know what is.

Mucho thanks Melyanna!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

He was really cute in that scene.

And I don't know, I think I prefer this one for shippers... (And look at those ARMS!)

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Many thanks to everyone on this thread for being my "major" supplier of all things John Sheppard in the past week... yeah... a veritable one-stop-shop.
            * DH shakes his head in mock despair *

Originally posted by Liv
            I love this new interview! He has such a great sense of humor. Loved his comment about Reality TV. Evil.
            So true.
            Amen to that from moi as well.

Originally posted by Liv
            I only wish the comparisions between him and RDA, or rather Sheppard and O'Neill, would just die out already. I think it's unfair to continually look to things that might be similar between the characters, when it's pretty clear that their many differences are right there on the screen for all to see. A sense of humor is a pretty universal trait and not something that's unique to these two characters. And frankly, I think all of these comparisons are unfair to Joe, as an actor, when he's done so much with the character of Sheppard after only half a season. He's really made it into his own. Completely. I think he deserves more credit than simply being referred to as a cloned Jack O'Neill. They're BOTH amazing characters, but in their OWN right. Am I alone in this thinking?
            Sigh.
            Sore spot with me, rant officially over.
            Yeah, tis a bit annoying but probably inevitable considering the longevity of SG-1. It'll continue for a while, especially because isn't being shown in many countries yet. I'm very fond of Colonel Jack myself but I think our favourite major is much more the ladies' man... hmm... Anyhow, after reading the recent interview, it is not hard to see where Sheppard gets that sense of humour from... what a fantastic casting job...
            I wouldn't mind seeing more of the closet mathematical genius though. Do you think the TPTB will oblige? I'm rather partial to geeks and techies. But a good-looking one that reads classic works of literature might even defy the odds of humans having the ancient gene.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              He was really cute in that scene.

And I don't know, I think I prefer this one for shippers... (And look at those ARMS!)

The arms...the arms! <Thud>
              For such a slim fellow he has amazing...uh....everything. And a cute tush. I love his tush. Ahem.

Comment

I'm glad I could be of service, FP.

The arms...don't get me started on the arms people!

I have a huge huge fetish for arms and Shep's are just the type I like...*faints*

And here's another arm pic...

Comment

Did they bring those tank tops to Atlantis that we are seeing SG-1 in more often?
                  "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                  http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                    I'm glad I could be of service, FP.

The arms...don't get me started on the arms people!

I have a huge huge fetish for arms and Shep's are just the type I like...*faints*

And here's another arm pic...

GUH! There are a couple others from DEFIANT that just make me DROOL!

Comment

Shep should ALWAYS be in a short sleeved shirt. Or wifebeater. Or nothing at all.

*burns the evil jackets in a rage*

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                        Did they bring those tank tops to Atlantis that we are seeing SG-1 in more often?
                        I belived i've seen Ford wear those tank tops that show off his nice arms.

And I believe someone asked for the defination of "thunk"..."thunk" is basically the sound you hear after you spend too many hours staring at the hotness of John Sheppard...and end up fainting out on the floor (hence the "thunk" sound) mindlessly drooling for the man.

Anyways here are some caps from "Before I sleep" Here are some non-spoilery ones... enjoy

Sheppard Pics of the day

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                          Shep should ALWAYS be in a short sleeved shirt. Or wifebeater. Or nothing at all.
                          Wifebeater...such an odd name for a shirt! If any of you get a good screenshot of Ford's arms, feel free to post it on the Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread. It would be greatly appreciated.

This one is my favorite!
                          Originally posted by Athenaktt
                          I belived i've seen Ford wear those tank tops that show off his nice arms.

Sheppard Pics of the day

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                          Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

I found these over on Abydos Gate. Though I'm trying not to spoil myself, I just scan really fast for that lovely face. These caps from "Sanctuary" really "spoke" to me.

http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/phot...gmFilters=#pic

EDIT: Shep must be too hot for hotlinking. But that alone doesn't pay the bills. Oh, well. *forgot that that steals bandwidth*
                            Last edited by LoneStar1836; 08 December 2004, 01:23 PM. Reason: Still fixin' links. Maybe 3rd time is a charm. or the 4th etc. etc.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

darn the pictures don't work...must be "no hotlinking"...maybe you could just post the links?
                              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                                Wifebeater...such an odd name for a shirt! If any of you get a good screenshot of Ford's arms, feel free to post it on the Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread. It would be greatly appreciated.

This one is my favorite![/center]
                                Sheppard only made that face
                                Spoiler:
                                because the Old Weir said that he died
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X