Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Ladies, I need a reminder of why I'm thunking for Joe, with Ben around...

Oh, right, that's why.

Naughty you! But I'm thunking with you. Having them both on Stargate shows is awesome. They have to have scenes together. They just have too. Have to admit, Joe edges out Ben for me, just a bit. Love the black Irish beauties like Flanigan. But the bestest part of all is two hunky men and both are fab actors. Squeeeeeee

Did I mention I lurve the pic? LOL
    He's just yummy coming or going! So to speak! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
      I'm with you Merlin! (again!) I've felt the same way about Ben and then Joe came along! I wouldn't turn MS away but he doesn't get me tingling like Joe and Ben do.
      My thunking order........... Joe, definitely Joe first, then Ben, and then MS.

I'm still trying to remember to breathe! Next summer is gonna rock!!!

Is it January yet????

We have the same exact thunking order. LOL
      January is just taking FOREVER! <Sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
        I just managed to login after not having had access to Gateworld all day long (Athena, I think your offer to kick my computer helped ) and I read these news. I am beyond ecstatic. Frelling awesome news! And like you said, Salty, if this means that Joe, Michael and Ben might get to share the screen in the future then I might just start to think that I have died and gone to heaven.

Right, breathe... Breathing's good.

Now I'm on my way into the news thread to do some more cheering.
        Glad the kick helped

I have no idea who Ben is ...since i've never watched farscape. But i'm always up for a gorgeous man to drool over

*finally scrolls down to Mel's post* hm...oh yeah Sheppard and that is still a great fine looking view
        ~Athena

Comment

I'd post a pic of Ben here but I don't want Joe to have to share his space
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I'd post a pic of Ben here but I don't want Joe to have to share his space
            *ROTFL*

Just had to post something to bring this thread back front and center.

With all the hoopla about Ben (and rightfully so), I didn't want JF to think we had forgotten him.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              *ROTFL*

Just had to post something to bring this thread back front and center.

With all the hoopla about Ben (and rightfully so), I didn't want JF to think we had forgotten him.
              Forget Joe? Heh. No chance of that. I love me some Ben but Joe is still my MAIN SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

What we need, for academic purposes only of course, are pics of Joe in leather and Ben with a serious case of Bed Head.

Just for comparison.
                of course.
                nothing else.
                at all.
                no.
                Why would anyone think anything othr than academic research purposes?

I'm beyond the ability to Squee at the thought of BB on Stargate. And what with Atlantis...

*faints*
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

academic research...*snickers*
                  ~Athena

Comment

Give me a lab coat and sign me right up!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

In regards to "Dr." Clanger's request for a scientific study:

Having not seen Mr. Flanigan in any sort of tight, black leather attire, there is simply no possibility of comparing him to Mr. Browder - who obviously has an abundant leather wardrobe. In addition, Mr. Browder needs a case of the best hair gel available to assist with his appearance of "bed head".

If TPTB are looking for fans to conduct a true scientific analysis of both gentlemen, may we suggest that they provide Mr. Flanigan with the appropriate "uniform" through several episodes of SGA. Without the correct bodily coverage for Mr. Flanigan, and the need to see Mr. Browder with the ultimate sloppy hair-doo, we simply cannot make a thorough comparison.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I for one don't want to see Sheppard in uniform (more like out of it!) - dress blues (or blacks, or greys) do nothing for me. Give me the black shirt, rumpled hair and 5 o'clock shadow I don't even need the leathers!

Ben can keep the leathers. They suit him just fine!

*smiles dreamily*
                        sigpic

Comment

I adore the black shirt. Long-sleeved or short-sleeved doesn't matter. I love it.

Uniform, no thanks. I'm all about the black shirt.

Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                            I adore the black shirt. Long-sleeved or short-sleeved doesn't matter. I love it.

Uniform, no thanks. I'm all about the black shirt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...B/image443.jpg
                            BB is hot, that's true, but he does not compare with the flirt god that is Shep....I want to see Shep in dress blues, I think I'd go through the roof!!!

Although the black t-shirt is good also.

Comment

I interrupt this drooling session to bring some of you more opportunity to drool!! Anyone a Scaper here? Wait for it............

Ben Browder will join the cast of Stargate for the ninth season as a regular!!!!
                              That means Ben and Michael on the same screen at the same time, which also means a chance for Joe, Ben and Michael to be on together if Atlantis and Stargate ever crossover! Oh man, my Christmas just came early this year!!!

Deep breaths, remember to breathe!!!
                              No, no, no BB on Atlantis. Please... means less air time for Joe...

Comment

Ben Browder will join the cast of Stargate for the ninth season as a regular!!!!
                                That means Ben and Michael on the same screen at the same time, which also means a chance for Joe, Ben and Michael to be on together if Atlantis and Stargate ever crossover! Oh man, my Christmas just came early this year!!!
                                Oh man. Just for one episode - a crossover. All standing side-by-side. And they all have to dress in leather. You know, for important storyline purposes.

Ben really knows how to work a pair of leather pants - I'm afraid the others might be at a disadvantage there but I'd love to see them try.

But Joe's certainly ahead in the bedhead hair department. His hair fascinates me.

Michael might win in the blue eyes category.

Deep breaths, remember to breathe!!!
                                Nope, won't be able to breath if that happens!
                                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X