No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. I want to play FAVORITE SHEP SCENE per ep. And why.

RISING first. Both parts as one.

I love so many but when he has to shoot Sumner. That little moment when Sumner looks at him and nods and Shep knows what he has to do but doesn't want too. But still does. No words and Joe said so much and that just defined Sheppard in alot of ways for me.

Next!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
      Favorite Sheppard Scene in "Rising"
      One of my favorites is the scene where John is shooting down the Wraith Dart with the SAW to save Aiden and Teyla. He looks so badass!

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
      Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
        One of my favorites is the scene where John is shooting down the Wraith Dart with the SAW to save Aiden and Teyla. He looks so badass!

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/2197/sawjohn3mt.jpg
        LAF, look at your inbox.

Comment

Oh my, I watched Family Album this week - my afternoon guilty pleasure! I had a stomach virus all week so while the baby napped I lay on the couch. Joe was absolutely adorable! Could he have been any sweeter in this? So young! But still so sexy!!! And if I hadn't already fallen for him, this movie would have done it - Joe is so expressive without saying a word. He can convey so much with a look, a glance, an eyebrow. He's just awesome! And did I mention how sexy and hot he is????
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            The neck seems to be the most popular part of Shep's anatomy. Lets have a poll... what is your favourite part of Shep THAT YOU CAN SEE? No speculating allowed.

Mine is, hmmm.... eyes.

Ok, you all know how I feel about the neck. So I won't pick that again. So now I'll go for the lips...oh, the lips.....did I mention the lips? That sculptured (thanks for the word Merlin!) upper lip just begs to be kissed
            Oh, and once I've gotten past the lips, I've noticed the fingers a lot. Don't know what it is about the fingers but they turn me on! Maybe I'm imagining a lot of uses for them (PG forum here!) - they're long and lanky and seem very adept!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
              Oh my, I watched Family Album this week - my afternoon guilty pleasure! I had a stomach virus all week so while the baby napped I lay on the couch. Joe was absolutely adorable! Could he have been any sweeter in this? So young! But still so sexy!!! And if I hadn't already fallen for him, this movie would have done it - Joe is so expressive without saying a word. He can convey so much with a look, a glance, an eyebrow. He's just awesome! And did I mention how sexy and hot he is????
              I love him in that movie. He was adorable. And he wore JEANS with the shirt tucked in to show off his gorgeous butt. And shorts. He wore shorts. And was barefoot. And loved the longer hair, although his present look is my fave.

Beyond the sexiness was the acting. WHen his lover died...Joe had just like a twenty second reaction but it conveyed all. He's fabulous.

Comment

Ok, you all know how I feel about the neck. So I won't pick that again. So now I'll go for the lips...oh, the lips.....did I mention the lips? That sculptured (thanks for the word Merlin!) upper lip just begs to be kissed
                Oh, and once I've gotten past the lips, I've noticed the fingers a lot. Don't know what it is about the fingers but they turn me on! Maybe I'm imagining a lot of uses for them (PG forum here!) - they're long and lanky and seem very adept!
                Btw..sorry to hear about the stomach flu. Hope you're feeling better. I've got sore ribs myself. Too much coughing and something popped so I can relate to how Shep felt at the end of THE DEFIANT ONE!

And we are so sharing a brain about Joe. I love his fingers. He has beautiful fingers. Course..matches the rest of him. But yes..the Fingers. I always ALWAYS notice them.

And welcome about the Sculptured upper lip! I love his lips. GUH

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                  Btw..sorry to hear about the stomach flu. Hope you're feeling better. I've got sore ribs myself. Too much coughing and something popped so I can relate to how Shep felt at the end of THE DEFIANT ONE!

And we are so sharing a brain about Joe. I love his fingers. He has beautiful fingers. Course..matches the rest of him. But yes..the Fingers. I always ALWAYS notice them.

And welcome about the Sculptured upper lip! I love his lips. GUH

Wait! What!! You've seen The Defiant One???? I thought you were stateside??

Yay! Someone else has noticed his fingers too! And his neck. And his lips. And his hair. And his eyes. And his neck. And his lips. And his fingers. And his hair. And........
                  sigpic

Comment

I always notice hands/fingers too. They're a very important feature in men, IMO.

I must say he has VERY nice lips, which I hadn't fully appreciated until you all pointed them out.

I love the angularity of his features, and his lanky physique. I always go for guys like that. Jawline, nose, and facial shape...mmmmm. And fit but not bulky is a must.

Some more pics:

From 'Sanctuary'
                    Spoiler:
                    when McKay is reprimanding Shep for having a late night picnic with Chaya, and Shep responds 'I SAID, don't GO there.'

Oooh how I love it when he looks angry.

From 'Sanctuary'
                    Spoiler:
                    when Shep is being a gimp during the picnic. How cute!

This is one of my favourites...

Comment

Yay! Someone else has noticed his fingers too! And his neck. And his lips. And his hair. And his eyes. And his neck. And his lips. And his fingers. And his hair. And........
                      talk about fingers...I was watching "The Eye" again today and i noticed his well sculpture fingers when he
                      Spoiler:
                      removed the top of the naquadah generator
                      there more reasons to love sheppard.
                      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                        I always notice hands/fingers too. They're a very important feature in men, IMO.
                        Good to know i'm not the only one who notices men fingers/hands.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Sheppard Pic of the Day

~Athena

Comment

Haven't SEEN it per se. Read the Transcript, saw all the pics and bits of it from some Sheppard Vids.

All of him is just yummy. NECK! Guh.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              talk about fingers...I was watching "The Eye" again today and i noticed his well sculpture fingers when he
                              Spoiler:
                              removed the top of the naquadah generator
                              there more reasons to love sheppard.

Love that scene. Saw it on a vid clip.
                              Love him holding out Teyla's necklace in RISING too. His fingers are so loooong.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                                I always figured if a man is gonna have his hands on you. . .might as well be. . . .nice.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X