No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fond of this one too. (Scruffy-looking nerfherder present and accounted for. )

Who's scruffy-looking?
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      I'm fond of this one too. (Scruffy-looking nerfherder present and accounted for. )

Who's scruffy-looking?
      Lovely, lovely, lovely...

Yes I did a nice job there didn't I?

The rest of the forum cries: "In your dreams Astro!!"

Comment

Who's scruffy-looking?

Guh. Nobody does Scruffy better than Shep. NOOOOOO Body!

Comment

I just love this picture (courtesy of Major John Sheppard Daily):

With the eyes, and the hair and that serious expression... Yum.
          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
            I just love this picture (courtesy of Major John Sheppard Daily):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...suspicion5.jpg

With the eyes, and the hair and that serious expression... Yum.
            oh...

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
              You and me both, Astro!
              me three!
              ~Athena

Comment

Just for you, Salty.

Eyes... gorgeous... *thunk*
                *melts again*

As for the "scruffy looking pic" I did some academic research of my own.

I remember way back when we talked about how much Joe reminded us of a young Harrison ford. Anyways here are my results...

~Athena

Comment

Because GW was not working for me yesterday I shall post two pictures of the day today. From "Home"

Sheppard Pics of the Day

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    *melts again*

As for the "scruffy looking pic" I did some academic research of my own.

I remember way back when we talked about how much Joe reminded us of a young Harrison ford. Anyways here are my results...

ooohhhh... thunk...Harrison Ford in the days when he wasn't a sad git running off with twiglets half his age...

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Because GW was not working for me yesterday I shall post two pictures of the day today. From "Home"

Sheppard Pics of the Day

Love the open shirt with the chest hairs peeking out. And he looks so YOUNG and YUMMY! Thanks !

Comment

Love the comparison with the Harrison Ford pic. HF was my first big on-screen crush but got a bit disillusioned with him after he dumped long-term wifey for skeletized chickies who were at least 80 years younger than him. Stupid man.

IMO - FJ is better looking and has the potential to be just as good in movies.

Hey Steven Spielberg. . need a new Indiana Jones??

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I LOVE his chest fair. I LOVE that it shows. Men should have hair.

Some more pics of Shep for us:

From 'Sanctuary',
                          Spoiler:
                          where Shep is looking with lust at Chaya.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            Love the comparison with the Harrison Ford pic. HF was my first big on-screen crush but got a bit disillusioned with him after he dumped long-term wifey for skeletized chickies who were at least 80 years younger than him. Stupid man.

IMO - FJ is better looking and has the potential to be just as good in movies.

Hey Steven Spielberg. . need a new Indiana Jones??
                            Joe belongs in Movies. He's got the big screen charisma and talent to burn. He doesn't just play a character he becomes him. And he doesn't just say a line, he gives it meaning. Hell...even when he doesn't say a word he speaks volumes. And he is better looking. We need a new generation AMERICANIZED version of James Bond. We need more Indiana Jones adventure type heros. Joe is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                              I LOVE his chest fair. I LOVE that it shows. Men should have hair.

Some more pics of Shep for us:

From 'Sanctuary',
                              Spoiler:
                              where Shep is looking with lust at Chaya.

Guh Guh and GUH! He is the man of a thousand faces. All more gorgeous than the last. I love that Joe never just goes with a blank stare like so many others do. Every look, every moment means something. And his lips are killing me. GUH! That sculptured upper lip and lush lower one. He was born to be kissing...anyone. All the time. And having watched him kissing in a few shows, he's GOOOOD at it. <Thud>

Comment

Joe would be an awesome adventure/action hero in the movies. But honestly, I like him more in TV, because then I get to see more of his characters in the long term.

Comment

Working...
                                X