Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raiyen View Post
    why wait? Your computer should play dvds from multiple regions. Just install software to reset the number of times you can change. Also got myself an all region dvd player for my tv (not that expensive).
    *perks up* Really? Any software recomendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      *perks up* Really? Any software recomendations?
      I had a friend find one for me and install it. It may be specific to your dvd player.

Search on the internet for LtnRPC

Comment

I had a friend find one for me and install it. It may be specific to your dvd player.

Search on the internet for LtnRPC
        Thank you!!

Comment

why wait? Your computer should play dvds from multiple regions. Just install software to reset the number of times you can change. Also got myself an all region dvd player for my tv (not that expensive).
          Thanks but want to be able to sit down and watch them on the TV DVD player as well as the computer, and I'm not really up to buying them twice.

Thanks though! I'd do it if I only wanted to see them on the computer
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            Thanks but want to be able to sit down and watch them on the TV DVD player as well as the computer, and I'm not really up to buying them twice.

The more I think about it, the more I want to wait. But, I have the software downlaoded and ready to install in case I change my mind.

Comment

The software for your computer is free. I already have the season 2 disks (region 2 of course) that were released individually and not as a complete set. They have the same commentaries and specials as the one they are releasing in April in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Yeah, that was noticed and, I believe, pointed out to him at the NJ convention!

Yes, by our very own Prion!
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Sheppy and his glasses . . .

Comment

Nice siggy SGAFan,,,,,simple but very nice and sweet...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hrmm not many that can pull of looking so hot in those shades...but Joe sure can pull it off...looking mighty hot in them...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

thanks Nina. Decided to be festive
                        sigpic

Comment

Some of my favorite shots from Rising:

And just because . . .

Comment

thanks Nina. Decided to be festive
                            I want to make a festive one too. But, I don't want to change my "Bouys and their Toys" one. I love it too much!

Maybe someone can make me a festival version of "Boys and their Toys?

Comment

LOL well, I'll revert back to my other one (or a variation of it) after the holidays. Figure I have all year for regular sigs, but a short window for a holiday one

I made an avatar to go with it, but that is too big for this site and it's animated. *G*

if anyone is interested in seeing it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...idayAvatar.gif

sigpic

Comment

SpacemonkeySC: Crap!

Spoiler:

JS28SC: Don't worry SpacemonkeySC! I'll save you!

SpacemonkeySC: Why am I not comforted?

JS28SC: This should do the trick!

SpacemonkeySC: Did you hear something?

JS28SC: I'm right outside SpacemonkeySC! Hurry up and get out here!

SpacemonkeySC: You bomb happy lunatic! You almost blew ME up!

JS28SC: Oops.

LissaSC: Ow.

LissaSC: Crap, they got away. I'm gonna kill them both!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X