• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    Irresponsible caps

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lova lova LOVA (thats LOVE with a twist LOL) the new sunglasses. The whole sitting there, sunglasses, chewing on a piece of grass... ((THUNK)) God help me if I would walk by him at that time, I'd probably take a header into that fountain! (or just trip over my own feet and do a faceplant in front of him LOL) Good god he looked good. LOL

Thanks SLC!
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      Spoiler:

Lova lova LOVA (thats LOVE with a twist LOL) the new sunglasses. The whole sitting there, sunglasses, chewing on a piece of grass... ((THUNK)) God help me if I would walk by him at that time, I'd probably take a header into that fountain! (or just trip over my own feet and do a faceplant in front of him LOL) Good god he looked good. LOL

Thanks SLC!
      Or preferably,
      Spoiler:
      trip over your own feet and "accidentally" fall on Sheppy so he has to grab ahold of you and the two of you would fall off whatever he's sitting on and land on the grass with you on top of him...... *ahem*

Uhhhh... wasn't I supposed to remember something? Something about... P-something.... PG? Something about PG thoughts.....?
      sigpic

Comment

Irresponsible caps

Spoiler:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! you definatlly rock, SLC!! Greening you if I can!

Spoiler:
        I just love the new glasses too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
          This isn't necessarily a "thunk" pic, but it gives me the warm fuzzies...and the warm fuzzies for Shep are nice too, eh?

http://conduitbender.home.mindspring...watchingtv.jpg

Nice to think about sitting behind Shep, then leaning over and nibbling on his ear. thunk!
          who would he think it was nibbling his ear though? you and Rodney!.....sorry i have my slash-tinted glasses permently fixed on!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Candy View Post
            He looks nice in a suit.
            i agree! have you seen him in the black suit he wears at the start of "Family Album"? Yummy! *thunk*
            KdSC: OH MY GOD, she actually thunked herself! *sighes then drags me to the couch*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
              That's funny, I don't think we've seen any commentaries with Joe and David in Season 1. They'd be perfect together though to do them.
              Oh please! can you actually see that happening?! They'd be bickering ALL the way through the frellin' episode!!
              sigpic

Comment

Irresponsible caps

Spoiler:

Thank you, SLC! You capped the best part of the eppie!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks SLC!
                  Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! you definatlly rock, SLC!! Greening you if I can!

Spoiler:
                  I just love the new glasses too!
                  Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Thanks guys!!!! The quality is not the best - that is all my little uncle could do!

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                    Oh please! can you actually see that happening?! They'd be bickering ALL the way through the frellin' episode!!
                    That's what I would find funny!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Or preferably,
                      Spoiler:
                      trip over your own feet and "accidentally" fall on Sheppy so he has to grab ahold of you and the two of you would fall off whatever he's sitting on and land on the grass with you on top of him...... *ahem*

Uhhhh... wasn't I supposed to remember something? Something about... P-something.... PG? Something about PG thoughts.....?
                      Oh... oh my. I like your scenario MUCH better!

*wanders off to daydream*

definitely NOT PG thoughts....
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Oh... oh my. I like your scenario MUCH better!

*wanders off to daydream*

definitely NOT PG thoughts....
                        there's such thing as PG thought?! Wow i never knew that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                          That's what I would find funny!
                          I would find them bickering hilarious, too. If it was them only and not having the two Martin's there too, would have been even more funny. They would be unsupervised.

Comment

Uhhhh, not when it comes to Joe/Sheppy there isn't!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              OMG yes, now I see what you meant Linzi LOL!

That's a totally thunkworthy scene!
                              sigpic

Comment

Neither did I!!

Comment

Working...
                                X