Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Nice pic. He is giving you a real hug, not an "air" hug like some celebrities would do. He looks so solid and strong. So REAL!!!

Believe it or not, I did manage to tear my eyes away from JF. I always want to see what my Gateworld friends look like. I love the necklace you have on.

Thanks for sharing!
    I know!! He was squeezing my shoulder - a nice firm grip!! I totally analyzed the whole pic My chest is resting on his and my hand is firming on his waist too!!!

Thanks about the necklace! It's become my con necklace - I wore it for my pic with Michael Shanks last year
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      Here it is!! Me and Joe!!! And yes, I"m outing myself on the thread

I want to be you now.

Is that the 2006 Vancouver Con? I'd heard they let you get photos with the actors but I didn't know they were that professional looking! I hope Joe goes to the 2008 Con that I'm going to go to!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
        I want to be you now.

Is that the 2006 Vancouver Con? I'd heard they let you get photos with the actors but I didn't know they were that professional looking! I hope Joe goes to the 2008 Con that I'm going to go to!!!!!!!!

This was the NJ con at the beginning of the month. They do take professional pics of the fans with the actors for a price, and you can take pics at the parties and during the talks on stage. My pic with Joe is SO much better than my pic was with Michael Shanks last year. And my pic with Jason came out really good too
        sigpic

Comment

Salty - you look fab girl!! And Guh!! With Joe's arm around you....so jealous in a good way!! Thanks for sharing!!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves Hi* Great pic, Salty! Mine from Vancouver this year will not be seen. I was barely able to keep myself from melting, so I look like I'm about to faint. lol

Love the picspams, everyone. Such a good way to shake off the dregs of a long day at work.

Also, congrats to the milestoners! I've only been posting a few months and never thought I would get past 500!

Comment

I will happily pay to have a picture with Joe!
              sigpic

Comment

Edit: OMG, 1600!!!!! Didn't I just have a milestone, like yesterday. Well, I'm definatly not shy anymore!

Comment

SpaceMonkey must be tired after
                  making 1600 Posts

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                    Salty - you look fab girl!! And Guh!! With Joe's arm around you....so jealous in a good way!! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks!!! I'm totally squeeing over my pic!!! He's so nice and firm and squeezable!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                      I will happily pay to have a picture with Joe!
                      Totally worth EVERY penny!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well it is time for me to head to bed.

I have had a fun day Thunking, but it is back to work tomorrow. At least my cold is going away. Finally!

One last pic before I go.

Night all!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                          *waves Hi* Great pic, Salty! Mine from Vancouver this year will not be seen. I was barely able to keep myself from melting, so I look like I'm about to faint. lol

Love the picspams, everyone. Such a good way to shake off the dregs of a long day at work.

Also, congrats to the milestoners! I've only been posting a few months and never thought I would get past 500!

Thanks Lorr!! I was giddy like a schoolgirl! I'm surprised I WAS standing and not a puddle of goo 'cause after Joe shook my hand and I introduced myself, he responded with "Yes, I remember - we met earlier"
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, this is my last batch before bed. Well, no. Actually before I start writting my con report from Burbank. And then bed. Anyways, more beautiful Shep(with a little Rodney bonus) :

Comment

This thread is way to close to the bottom of the page!

Happy in a strangely disturbing way Shep: Are there any pictures where he actually smiles large enough to show teeth? He's worse than Michael Shanks!

sigpic

Comment

Salty, thats such a great pic!
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X