Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
    If I met him in person looking like that it'd be "uhhhh.....uhhhhhhhh.......I like sporks!" or something equally idiotic!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

If I met him in person looking like that it'd be "uhhhh.....uhhhhhhhh.......I like sporks!" or something equally idiotic!
      join the club
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
        see we dont really have cons here in ireland so ill just have to majorly save and go somewhere else wnen i have a proper job
        Well there are no cons here in Sweden either,,the show doesn't even air hair to Joe's disbelief... so I also have to go somewhere else... I have a job but even at that it can be hard,,when you live on your own and have all those darn expences,,,wouldn't be great if you could just have the money all the time to do all the fun stuff you want to do... but oh no... *sigh*
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hehehehe . . . .

When I went to ask MS a question at Burbank, my mond totally went blank. I had Chris aka rabalwriter03 around here, talk for me. I must sounded like an idiot, although Chris wouldn't admit.

Comment

ahh i doubt you sounded like an idiot
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Oh trust me that is something I'm so so glad I never ended up doing... I might have lost everything almost in my mind when I stood right infront of him ,,, but I managed to find my voice *lol* and was able to talk to him...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                see we dont really have cons here in ireland so ill just have to majorly save and go somewhere else wnen i have a proper job
                I was lucky this year. I didn't have anymoney and no job. I got enough money from my birthday. So, this was my birthday presant this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                  I was lucky this year. I didn't have anymoney and no job. I got enough money from my birthday. So, this was my birthday presant this year.
                  oh to get mmoney for free....

if i had a chance and the funds undomesticated equines would not drag me away from all the cons...

fat chance though!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    HAPPY DAYS....Got my film from collectormania developed today. Was really worried they wouldnt come out because the others I was with had problems with theirs. But yey...my none disposable camera paid off. They all came out great. Im gonna scan them tomorrow so that I can share them with you guys.....YEY!!!

Can't wait to see them....
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                      aww thats sweet. when i meet jf i was so nervous i just said the first thing that came into my head and ended up embrassing kylie s. He was really cool when i had my photo taken with him i got a handshake and he asked me how in was.
                      haha...yes you did, just a little a bit though. Well at least it was a conversation starter and it definately made it rememberable

Comment

Oh, that smile!

*le sigh*

Comment

Hi all! *waves madly*

Those who have yet to meet Joe have my condolences and my empathy. I would soooo love to meet him! He's coming to Sydney in Feb, but it's so far out of my budget that I'm simply not going to be able to get there. I still have hopes of him coming to Melbourne, but it's not looking good so far.

Ah, well. As Pocus said, we can live vicariously through the rest of you who are happy to share your experiences and pix! (((HUGS and THANX)))
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                            Great pic mayogoelz

*worth the repost*....

why is it I'm just attracted to the lower part of this pic.......normally i'm just riveted to his eyes....

Mayogaelz, planning on trying another drawing???...

*stomps feet*....I wanna go to a con...I wannaI wanna....*cries*

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                              Oh, that smile!

*le sigh*

*melts*

oh johnny...

king of hearts!...
                              well... mine anyway!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Whew! I just finished catching up from being away visiting my parents in Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving. Great pics!!!! Thank goodness I have a plastic cover over my keyboard that prevents drool from getting into the keys!!!! I just need a bib so I won't ruin any shirts! Also, I'll need a towel [many!] for when I faint into the deep end of the gutter.

Comment

Working...
                                X