Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I like both the promo pics.. for different reasons. Much to love about each of them.

And how sad is that little phrase right there.. "both the promo pics"? Just over 3 weeks to go to Season 3 and we have a paltry two - count em, two - cast promo pics. *sighs*
    I agree! Ok, so SG1's pics aren't the best, but they have loads of them, we have two. No fair!
    sigpic

Comment

darn.. only got 2 episodes capped.. nevermind. Will continue tomorrow.

Off to bed for me. need a good nights sleep for once. dont chat too much without me. and happy Thunking. (have a slighty annoyed looking Shep)

---
      : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by McDork

Off to bed for me. need a good nights sleep for once. dont chat too much without me. and happy Thunking. (have a slighty annoyed looking Shep)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...SGA-HZ-017.jpg
        Goodnight!!!

Gosh two eps is pretty good going for one night!!!

Great pic BTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by McDork

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...SGA-HZ-017.jpg
          Oooh pretty cap! Thanks!

How much do I love that in one evening you've gone from lurking to first time posting and us having you capping and saying "don't chat too much without me"?!!

I love the JF/Shep threads on GW. We rule.
          sigpic

Comment

Oooh pretty cap! Thanks!

How much do I love that in one evening you've gone from lurking to first time posting and us having you capping and saying "don't chat too much without me"?!!
            Yep...I thought that was great as well! Lovely cap McDork! See you soon!

Sure do!!

Comment

Indeed!

Okay, last pics then I'm off to bed.

This one is dedicated to Luz!

Night everyone!
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

*dies*

Umm, Flo? "Thunkers, get ready" is not adequate warning for pics of that nature. See what you did to me?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  Indeed!

Night everyone!

Night Flo and may i say... *Thunk!*.. damn them pictures! soooooo beautiful *drools*
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I know...I think those pics of 'JF leather jacketness through the ages' is going to finish us all off!

I know he wore won in 'The Other Sister' as well...did he wear leather in any other shows/movies?

'night Flo!

Comment

Heee. I've been playing around reading stuff on SciFi's website and found a bit where they've transcripts of the cast of SGA answering fan questions for an article in the Feb 06 issue of SciFi magazine - some bits didn't make it into the article because of length etc but they've posted them up at the website.

Here's Joe's answers (how much do I love a guy with a sense of humour?! )

Joe Flanigan
                      Lt. Col. John Sheppard

Q: I read somewhere that Jason Momoa has a skateboard. Do you guys have races in the studio parking lot?

Flanigan: My brethren on wheels. He's a little old-school, but he keeps up.

Q: What is your favorite part of being on the set of Stargate?

Flanigan: Great crew. Great cast.

Q: From what we've seen in previous episodes, John Sheppard is the kind of guy who relies a little on his charm and good looks to get by. How do you think his transformation in "Conversion" affected him personally?

Flanigan: I thought he was a pretty charming and good-looking bug, personally.

Q: What do you think is your most attractive feature and why?

Flanigan: The horn that grows out of my forehead.

Q: What is the most weirdest or funniest thing a fan has asked you?

Flanigan: When a fan asked me for help with his grammar. I'm available.

Q: Do you do your own stunt work?

Flanigan: I don't have much stunt work. Most of the stuff is easy, rolling-around, Starsky and Hutch-type stuff. But if I need to fall or be thrown great distances, I take great pleasure is delegating to the underpaid, nimble-bodied stunt-doubles that our stunt coordinator James Bamford offers up for sacrifice.
                      Luffs this to bits!!

I thought he was a pretty charming and good-looking bug, personally.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Indeed!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...an/Tell_40.jpg
                        *lol* You know what i like . Goodnight flo, thanks for the pretty pictures .

Comment

Hee! Thanks Ali!

He's such a nut isn't he? And yes...definitely sexiest bug EVAAAAR!!

Comment

Right then. Bed time for me. See ya tomorrow folks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Right then. Bed time for me. See ya tomorrow folks!
                              'night Ali!

'Thoughtcrimes' post-whump!!

Comment

But if I need to fall or be thrown great distances, I take great pleasure is delegating to the underpaid, nimble-bodied stunt-doubles that our stunt coordinator James Bamford offers up for sacrifice.
                                *dies laughing* Oh, he has such a great sense of humor.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X