No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, i think i am gonna re-do the Shep Beautiful Booty Club emblem...it will prolly have same pics, just different set-up and different colors...i will be re-doing the siggy as well
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I've been better...but hey, can't complain...

How's you?
      I'm good thanx!
      Sorry you're not too good, Shep'll cheer you up!! He always cheers me up anyway!
      I was watching SGA round at my parents today, and my Mum, who's not a big scifi fan turned round and said to me ' You know they were very lucky to get Joe Flanigan on this show, weren't they?' And I thought ' Yep, they sure were. Best decision TPTB made!'
      sigpic

Comment

okay, i have re-done everything for the Shep booty club...

The Emblem:

The Siggy:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          I'm good thanx!
          Sorry you're not too good, Shep'll cheer you up!! He always cheers me up anyway!
          I was watching SGA round at my parents today, and my Mum, who's not a big scifi fan turned round and said to me ' You know they were very lucky to get Joe Flanigan on this show, weren't they?' And I thought ' Yep, they sure were. Best decision TPTB made!'

You're mom is a very smart/wise woman. If not for JOE I wouldn't even be watching this show.

Comment

Not to be a killjoy here...but people are aware that the GW rules for sigs are 200px high MAX, including any text???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
              You're mom is a very smart/wise woman. If not for JOE I wouldn't even be watching this show.
              Indeed...her Ma is very wise...though I have to say, as much as I love Joe, he's not the sole reason I watch SGA...

BTW Merlin, you are the last hold up in my completing my Xmas Card list...you have a PM and an email...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Not to be a killjoy here...but people are aware that the GW rules for sigs are 200px high MAX, including any text???
                yea, but i have had my siggy the way it is for who knows how long and the mods haven't said anything to me. plus, there are people out there that have siggys past the 200 height max and they still have them.
                sigpic

Comment

Beanie! you giving Xmas cards to all your startgate buddies or do you know Merlin personally
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    yea, but i have had my siggy the way it is for who knows how long and the mods haven't said anything to me. plus, there are people out there that have siggys past the 200 height max and they still have them.
                    I was just saying...cos I didn't know if everyone knew...and in case they were intending on adding to their existing ones...sheesh!

Just so you know, I'm not sure "Yeah I knew but I never got pulled up over it so I didn't worry" will work as a defence should you get hauled over the coals...and you've basically just admitted to flouting the rules. If you would rather have them stated to you by a mod, I can always drop one a line...as it was, I was just trying to do the newer members who might not be aware a favour, and all the other rule abiding people here who stick to what has been laid down. I shall keep my mouth shut next time.

Comment

I've known Merlin a LONG time...longer than anyone else on this thread...

Comment

I'm sorry Beanie, I didn't know you were just pointing it out to the newbies...I thought it was directed towards me ...I didn't mean to get on your case...and also, I try to keep my siggys rather small in height cuz I am not a rule-breaker when it comes to GW regs...I may slip past them with a thin thread, but I try to abide by them.

Sorry again if I seemed harsh
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          I'm sorry Beanie, I didn't know you were just pointing it out to the newbies...I thought it was directed towards me ...I didn't mean to get on your case...and also, I try to keep my siggys rather small in height cuz I am not a rule-breaker when it comes to GW regs...I may slip past them with a thin thread, but I try to abide by them.

Sorry again if I seemed harsh
                          Yeah...same...should probs go to bed now...before I really say something stupid...

Oíche mhaith!

Comment

awww okay

G'nite Beanie! Sweet Shep Dreams
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't remember who asked, but Joe also was on the Siege Part 1 commentary, IIRC. He came in a bit after it started - like right after the credits or something. Yeah, the info on the boxed set was less than completely accurate; I caught three different spellings for David Hewlett's name. Oh, well. It's still great fun! Now that I've watched 'em all again, I need to go back & do some capping! 'Til then, Rising will have to do.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

hiya Hah
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X