Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I love his physique. I really like tall, slim men. he's got that kinda wiry strength, looks very fit and toned etc but without being all big or stocky or muscley. Just yummy! I love how slim he looks in this pic!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../SGA/Shep2.jpg
    I like them slim too, with that tiny waist to put my hands on. I think he's body is perfect, fit, strong, lean, i really don't find buff guys attractive.

Comment

Oh my that's pretty Josie!! Really gorgeous! D'you mind if I snurch? Not to use.. just to gaze at in adoration now and then!
      Go for it!

And I agree with you and Luz I'd pick a tall, lean but athletic looking guy over some muscle bound freak who spends too much time in the gym anyday of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
        I like them slim too, with that tiny waist to put my hands on. I think he's body is perfect, fit, strong, lean, i really don't find buff guys attractive.
        Hey, who said you could use my brain?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
          *waves to everyone*

Here's a WP of Shep I did today. I hope you like it.

Helen...that's a smashing wallpaper! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            I was going to suggest Imageshack as well. Very simple to use if you don't want a photobucket account.

I made a new sig the other day but can't decide whether to use it or not because I still love the one I'm using. What do you guys think?

Oooh...lovely sig Josie! I like both sigs...it's difficult to choose!

Hi and welcome McDork! Lovely to have you here....please post lots!

Originally posted by Luz
            I like them slim too, with that tiny waist to put my hands on. I think he's body is perfect, fit, strong, lean, i really don't find buff guys attractive
            Me to! Give me athletic over beefy any day!

Comment

Hey, who said you could use my brain?
              WARNING Fangirl moment approaching. *zomg* That man is so friggin' beautiful .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Luz

Spoiler:
                *Is Luz's fangirl twin*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luz

Spoiler:
                  Oh yeah! Too right! Do you think he'll get to wear those tight pants in the show?! Might be a bit constricting in action scenes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Oh yeah! Too right! Do you think he'll get to wear those tight pants in the show?! Might be a bit constricting in action scenes!!!

Constricting maybe...hot? Hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

I don't know what would be the bigger problem, if those tight pants (that would send us all into 'panting' fits for sure ), or those loose pants that look like they are gonna fall any moment (but don't, despite the wishes of millions of fangirls ).

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                        I don't know what would be the bigger problem, if those tight pants (that would send us all into 'panting' fits for sure ), or those loose pants that look like they are gonna fall any moment (but don't, despite the wishes of millions of fangirls ).
                        LOL! Really it's a win win situation isn't it?!!!

Comment

I made a new sig the other day but can't decide whether to use it or not because I still love the one I'm using. What do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...heppardsig.jpg
                          that sig is gorgeous.. the color is fab and the pic is too cute. but i also like the "not your average joe one".. its hard to decide.

Luz - i totally adore that promo pick ::faints:: oops.. sorry, i mean passed out,

and im happy with anything that has Shep in tight pants.. so im all for them

*goes back to capping*

---
                          : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by McDork
                            that sig is gorgeous.. the color is fab and the pic is too cute. but i also like the "not your average joe one".. its hard to decide.
                            And herein lies my dilemma. Probably stick with my current one.

Luz - i totally adore that promo pick ::faints:: oops.. sorry, i mean passed out,

and im happy with anything that has Shep in tight pants.. so im all for them

*goes back to capping*
                            Gotta admit I prefer the baggier trousers. (I refuse to use the word 'pants' in this context because (a) I'm English & (b) I'm extremely childish and the use of the words 'tight pants' conjures up all kinds of images.)

Comment

And herein lies my dilemma. Probably stick with my current one.
                              Use both on a weekly rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Use both on a weekly rotation.
                                Oooh now there's an idea!

Are you using yours on an hourly rotation?

Comment

Working...
                                X