Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Oh...stop!!! My sides hurt!!

Wow...someone stole your sig, is that right?!! How do they think they can get away with that?!!

Yep, my sig. was stolen. A kind poster pm'd me to tell me, as I'd not noticed someone was running around the forum using it. I sent the thief a rather polite, but no nonsense pm asking them not to use it, and that if they carried on using it, which they did, that I'd inform the mods. The pm I got back said 'Go cry and drop dead'. So... that was different. It actually made me laugh, as I thought that was pretty school playground talk, though I did forward the pm to a mod, as that's not really very nice. I suppose expecting a thief to show remorse is a waste of time, the audacity of some people is astounding!
    Still I suppose it's flattering to the sig creator that someone wanted to steal it...

Yep, my sides are still splitting too, and my eyes bulging from their sockets, my tongue hanging out, and my hubby is shaking his head at me in mildly amused disgust... so same as usual really!
    sigpic

Comment

Flo!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for spotting the thief, btw!

It is safe in here, isn't it? And so friendly and warm. That doesn't stop me from poking my nose in other threads every now and then though. I never learn, do I?

Welcome back, sweetie!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Flo!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for spotting the thief, btw!

It is safe in here, isn't it? And so friendly and warm. That doesn't stop me from poking my nose in other threads every now and then though. I never learn, do I?

Welcome back, sweetie!
        Yes, I'm back !
        I'll see how it goes though. I don't want to get all hurt and stressed again... But you're right, this thread is safe and very friendly

You're welcome. First, I was like when I saw it and I had to scroll back up to see if it was you or not. But when I saw it was not you...
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Howdy, all...cute squirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Yep, my sig. was stolen. A kind poster pm'd me to tell me, as I'd not noticed someone was running around the forum using it. I sent the thief a rather polite, but no nonsense pm asking them not to use it, and that if they carried on using it, which they did, that I'd inform the mods. The pm I got back said 'Go cry and drop dead'. So... that was different. It actually made me laugh, as I thought that was pretty school playground talk, though I did forward the pm to a mod, as that's not really very nice. I suppose expecting a thief to show remorse is a waste of time, the audacity of some people is astounding!
            Still I suppose it's flattering to the sig creator that someone wanted to steal it...
            Blimey! I'm gob-smacked!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Am I the only one who finds the way Shep has a knife hanging from the back of his combat belt inexpressibly cute?
              sigpic

Comment

shallow moment...

She just had to draw her attention to the knife, didn't she.

Comment

bounc-y...bounc-y...

Comment

Comment

Comment

another shallow moment...

Comment

Comment

Good afternoon friends!

First of all: flo, great to see you returning to JFT! *hugs*
                            I think everything will go fine and if you don't leave the safety of this thread, nothing will happen to you and you won't make these bad experiences with Anti-Sheps again.

Linzi - Take a big console-hug (((((Linzi)))))
                            I don't know who this person is who stole your signature but this is something that an user never ever should do. A signature is often something personally, you carry it with you all the time and it's something that shows you, your opinion, the things you like and don't like. Stealing signatures from others is for me wearing clothes which persons in your close ambience wear every day.
                            I hope this user doesn't come through with this and the moderators will punish him, and that you're soon the only one who carries your signature.

I hope sweet Shep makes you feel better.

Admiral I like the squirrel in your sig! Very sweet And great pics, that make a whumper go crazy *grin*

Comment

Hey, Freyja!

It's a chipmunk...but close enough, eh?

Comment

combo fingers and whump...

Comment

Working...
                                X