X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naughtrish
    A mop! A mop! My kingdom for a mop!
    Bucket overflowed, did it?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Comment

Okay so in the 2 or so weeks since I registered with this forum I have made over half of my posts in this one thread alone! Whoops!

I wonder why?....

Oh yeah, I remember....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
          A mop! A mop! My kingdom for a mop!

Comment

OK...this is bad...I honestly can't think of anything big or clever for this post...so...something I find strangely attractive...

That was 5000 by the way...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Okay so in the 2 or so weeks since I registered with this forum I have made over half of my posts in this one thread alone! Whoops!

I wonder why?....

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Joesmaller.jpg

Oh yeah, I remember....
              A year later and those pics STILL make me turn to mush. S3 promos have a tough act to follow...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just saw the pics...

I'm never gonna be able to watch SGA with a straight face again...

Congrats on your 5000th JFT post, Beanie!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      OK...this is bad...I honestly can't think of anything big or clever for this post...so...something I find strangely attractive...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...SGA-08-025.jpg

Congrats on 5000 Beanie!

I too find Bug!Shep attractive...It's just not right...We in this thread obviously have a problem...lol!

BTW-I got that e-mail. I should have been warned! I almost choked on my iced tea and straw viewing those pics, lol! Swallowing a straw is not something I want to do!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        Just saw the pics...

You mean, after knowing us lot for how long you actually could???

Thanks hun! (((CeeKay)))

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                          Just saw the pics...

i understand you completely hon......

Comment

congrats Beanie......

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              Congrats on 5000 Beanie!

I too find Bug!Shep attractive...It's just not right...We in this thread obviously have a problem...lol!

BTW-I got that e-mail. I should have been warned! I almost choked on my iced tea and straw viewing those pics, lol! Swallowing a straw is not something I want to do!
                              Thanks hun!

Bug!Shep's hawtness is just wrong...but oh-so-right... It's strange...loads of people seem to love it...

Ummmm...I'd think some of the puns flying around would have been warning enough...and comments about blindness...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...SGA-08-025.jpg

Congrats on 5000 - and I'm so glad I am not the only one out there who is a complete and utter freak!

How can the man still be gorgeous when he's blue and scaly?!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X